Chapter 16

Chapter 16

~Bailey's POV~

Once the bell for last class rang, i quickly ran out of the classroom and didnt even bother going to my locker because we didnt have any homework. I walked out of the front of the school and headed stright to my car. As i was walking towards my car i saw a tall person leading up against it. Who is that? Why are they at my car? When I was about 3 feet away from my car i started to recognize the blue and purple hair. Michael. I walked up to my car and just passed by him not making any eye contact what so ever.

"Well hi to you too." Michael said.

"Hi." I mumble.

"That's more like it." He started. "So how was your day?"

"Eventful." I replied shyly.

"My day was cool. I hate math. It kills. I also dont like the lu-" I cut him off.

"I have to go." I said quickly, opening my car door getting in. Right as I put the car in drive, I heard my passenger door open and Michael got in. WTF! Why did he just get in my car. I know this pale boy did not get in my car without asking me.

"Hey whatcha doing?" I said in a awkward tone. Michael looked at me like I had two heads.

"Obviously I'm making sure you get home safely." I just looked at him unsurely.

"Yeah...um sure you are..."I started. "Now please get out of my car."

He just look at me. "No."

"Yes" I said back.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes!"

"NO!"

"Fine!" I yelled. He grined at me knowinng he won that battle.

"So where are we going?" He smiled and asked sweetly. He is killing me.

"Abbys house." I said simply.

I drove off of the school parking lot and Michael turned on the radio. Somewhere In Neverland by All Time Low came on and i just started dancing in my seat. Michael just laughed at my weirdness. I couldnt help but laugh with him. The next song that came on was Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus and since i really only knew 90% of the words, I just stayed quiet. Half way through the song Michael started to sing it and he sounded so good.

"Her boyfriend's a dick
And he brings a gun to school
And he'd simply kick
My ass if he knew the truth
He lives on my block
And he drives an IROC
But he doesn't know who I am
And he doesn't give a damn about me" He sang

I knew the next part of the song so i decided to sing it with him.

"'Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby
Yeah, I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby
Listen to Iron Maiden maybe with me" We sang together.

This old couple was staring at us but we didnt care.

~Michaels (Short) POV~

As Bailey sang along with me I couldnt help but look at her. The way she looks so free and fun-loving just makes me want to be with her forever and i dont know how i'll do that. I dont even know how Luke is dating Abby. To be real Luke should be dead right now. No one of our kind can dating or be in any relationship with any human unless we change the human into a demon.