Author's Note (IMPORTANT)

Hey guys! I just want you to know that updates naught get a bit slow as I am working on rewriting The Demigod Hunger Games. And yes I am in the process of fixing that story. The first chapter is being writing basically while I'm writing this. I'm sure if you read that story before now, you noticed how bad it was.

  This new version is hopefully so much better. I plan on writing the whole thing then publishing all the chapters daily I guess. I have reread the Hunger Games a few times just to refresh my mind as it was about two years ago that I read it.

  And if you expect short chapters you are wrong. The things are going to be super duper long. I'm about 2,000 words into the first chapter and I'm just halfway done with it.

  I have been reading tips and tricks on how to make my writing better and I think that they are paying off. Pinterest is my life saver, guys. I have been super focused on getting this done as quick as I can while making it the best it can be.

  But before I go any further into the story, I have a major question to ask you guys. The last time I wrote that story, I switched between characters POV's. I am starting with Annabeth and I was wondering if I should just stick to her or have it switch.

  So I'm asking you before I go anywhere else. Should I stick to her POV or switch between her and Percy?

  If you could tell me in the comments that would be fantastic!

Just remember that I love you guys! Bye guys!