Chapter 21

I just want to say one thing. Actually two. First I love you guys so much and second, I'm not trying to be rude, but when I get comments saying "PLEASE UPDATE!!!!!!" I really don't wanna update. It makes me work slower and frankly, it's not the nicest thing one could say. Understand that I work at my own pace and sometimes that may be slow or it may be fast. But trust me, I will get the chapter out. I know I put a lot of cliffhangers and stuff in this book, but I always get the next chapter out to clear it up. So one again, not trying to be rude, but I would work faster if you said "Great chapter!!! Keep it up!!" Or something like that.

Leo's POV

Frankly, I am tired of Percabeth drama. First with the Percy getting hurt thing, then him kissing her for show, and now this. So that's why I have decided to call Calypso, who, unfortunately, couldn't come.

"Hey, Calypso. What's going on?" I held my phone at the most flattering angle, above and to the right.

"Nothing much going on here. Just homework. How about there?" Calypso said. Her hair was intricately braided down her shoulder, her almond eyes sparkling.

"Don't even get me started on all the Percabeth drama. They are adorable together, it's just they keep hitting these bumps in the road. Mainly feelings and Rachel," I sighed.

"Who's Rachel? Sounds like a bad chick," Calypso said.

"Actually, she's really nice. But, she likes Percy and everyone can see it, well, except for Percy. That creates a problem because Annabeth likes Percy, still, he is oblivious. I wish he would get the seaweed out of his brain, the kelp it of his head," I said exaggerating every word of my rant.

"Well, that is a problem. But Rachel will have a bigger problem if she goes after you," she started laughing. Not just plain laughter. Beautiful, perfect laughter. The laughter that sounds like a sweet summer song.

I laughed along with Calypso and felt the most happiness I've ever felt.

But it was all ruined by shouting.

"Hey, Calypso, I have to go. I think a fight broke out," I said urgently.

"Ok, see ya later, Leo!" She said before I hung up.

I walked into the kitchen and saw chaos.

"I'm leaving, Percy! You can't make me stay! I can't stay with someone like you! Jason is taking me home," Annabeth shouted, anger gunning her eyes.

"Annabeth, you can't leave. Please just don't leave. I swear, you won't have to deal with me. I don't know exactly what you're mad at me about, but I'm sorry," he stood there, looking at her through hurt eyes. They hadn't noticed me yet, and I wanted to keep it that way for now.

Rachel walked into the room and leaned on the door frame. "She's mad because I kissed you. And I understand. I didn't know you guys were dating. I would have just taken off my jacket or something if I knew it would be like this," Rachel looked sad, but she was trying to fix it.

"We are not dating. And I'm not mad because he kissed you. But if I remember correctly, this isn't your conversation," Annabeth crossed her arms over her chest and glared at Rachel.

"Ok, that is it!" I screamed, coming out from my corner. "I'm tired of all of this drama! You guys need to open your eyes and see the roses. That's not an actual saying, but I don't care! Get over this stupid fight and be friends."

"Annabeth, it is just a dare. That is how the game works. Percy, you just did the dare. You are not a bad guy for keeping Rachel from having to take off her shirt or something. So what, you made out with her, people do that all the time. And, Rachel, you did noting wrong. You just did the dare, like Percy." All of their expressions softened and they looked at me.

"I'm sorry for overreacting. It was just a dare. It was silly," Annabeth held out her arms for a hug. They all hugged and the looked over at me. I joined and they thanked me.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, Annabeth. After I kissed you in front of Drew a few weeks ago, I told myself I would never mess with your feelings again," Percy smiles and Annabeth raised her eyebrow.

"I thought I told you that that was a joke."

"Well, yeah but-"

"Stop it. I feel a fight," I told them.

They smiled and walked to their rooms. As did I.

I called Calypso back and we talked for a good hour or so and she asked what the fight was about. I told her all of the details and went to sleep seeing as it was well past 11.

The next day I woke up and got ready. I walked into the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge.

Leo,

We tried to wake you up, but we couldn't. So when you see this, come out and swim with us!

Piper

I got my swim trunks on and ran outside. The sand was warm from the sun and I could see Percy surfing along with Piper. Well more like a wobbling, falling Piper.

I ran in the water and started splashing people and disappearing beneath the waves. The usual.

All too soon, Annabeth caught me and when I said caught, I mean she found my hair and pulled me out of the water. That woman is mean!

After a couple of hours, we decided on getting pizzas for lunch. We all sat at the dining table and it was SILENT!! And the tension between Annabeth, Percy, and Rachel could be sensed.

"So...uh....how do you guys like the pizzas?" Frank said, trying to put an end to the awkward silence. But unfortunately, it was in vain.

We all just sat there in silence, eating our pizzas. Never talking. Then went to our rooms.

Frank and I shared a room, but we still didn't talk. It was still silent so you could hear everything. But one noise stood out. It came from outside our room.

Then I saw what I hoped I wouldn't see. Especially after Percy and Annabeth's fight.

I saw Rachel and Percy. But they weren't just talking. They were kissing.

Here we go again.

Well that's the end of the chapter. Trust me I have a plan. You may not like the plan at first, but it's a plan!!!!

Word count is 1117 words.

I know shorter than usual.