Chapter 20

OMG guys! We made it to Chapter 20! I really hope all of you are enjoying the story so far, and I hope you will continue to enjoy it! Btw we made it to 8k reads!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!

Frank's POV

  A lot has happened in the past couple of months. The whole Percy thing, Leo getting his tattoo three years later, Hazel and I's kiss! It's all a lot to handle.

  Even after having a little bit of quiet in the middle, with all of the school work, drama, and just over all life, it's been really stressful. so I decided to plan a vacation for the whole group!

  At first, I had no idea where we were going to go, so I asked Percy. He suggested his beach house in Montauk. So I worked it out with his mom and that's where we're going.

  After asking all of my friends and making sure I had noting planned, we decided to go during fall break. Which is in a week, so I need to start packing for the expected weather. So at the moment, I am packing for 60-70 degree weather with a little bit of rain.

  I feel confident that this will be one of the best trips ever! Especially since I will get to be with Hazel. Our friends still don't know about the kiss, or us being soulmates for that matter. So Hazel and I decided to tell them during break.

  What could possibly go wrong?

Last day of school before break 

  Today is the last day of school before we get to go to Montauk! I'm so excited that I think I might puke. Which I'm assuming is bad. But I really don't care, all I have is two more classes until freedom. Two of my favorite classes, might I add, history and science.

  You may call me crazy for liking the two classes that everybody else hates, but I love them, and nothing can change that.

  As I walk into science class, I see that we have a different teacher in the class. Oh no, she's not our regular sub. She's the-the- you know what, she's the teacher that teaches what every high schooler doesn't want to hear. I'm just trying to keep this appropriate the younger kids, okay. But for those people who's minds are not so.... pure anymore. I think you know who that teacher is and what she teaches.

  Now I will say this, this is one of very few things about science class that I don't like. For one, I think it's just plain weird to talk about and two, I get flustered very easily. Even slightly inappropriate things make me wanna hide behind a wall. So today is not going to be a class where I really want to pay attention.

  After about 45 minutes of torture later I'm heading to history. As per usual, we don't learn anything too bad and I only have an essay due next month assigned to me for 'homework'. That had to be my favorite class of the day.

  Soon, all of my friends are split into two cars and heading toward Montauk. Percy, Annabeth, Piper, and Jason in one car and Leo, Calypso, Hazel, and I in the other. Hazel, Piper, and Annabeth were constantly texting back and forth to either check on how things are going in both cars or just talking about girl stuff. The only reason I know is because I asked Hazel.

  A little while later, we arrived in Montauk, and let me tell you it was beautiful!

And after driving for another five minutes, we arrived at the beach house. We all hopped out of the car and took our stuff inside. The house was simple, not anything too fancy, but it felt like what you would expect Hestia's hearth to feel like. Homey and warm.

  Once we all got our inside, we got changed and went out to the beach. Fortunately, the water wasn't too cold. Percy and Piper immediately ran in without even seeing how cold it was. Annabeth sat on a towel reading talking to Hazel, who was sitting next to her.