Chapter 17

Ok so some secrets are going to be told this chapter. That's was just some insight in to this chapter.

  So at the moment I'm at my dad's and I am forced to listen to my sisters terrible taste in music. HELP! Anyway, please help me out and tell me if you see any spelling errors. That would be much appreciated.

  Alright, let's get on with this chapter!

Piper's POV

  I'm not going to lie to you guys. I saw what happened with Percy and Annabeth the day Frank pulled off his hood. Honestly, I'm really worried. If you saw Percy's eyes, you would be too. They churned with anger and sadness. He seemed like a different person. And that is what worries me.

  Flashback

  As I was walking  to the football field I heard yelling. I peeked around the corner and saw Percy and Annabeth. This seems personal.

  "You can't be such a jerk to your friends! This is exactly why you didn't have many before us!" Annabeth screamed.

  "What do you care?! It's not like Queen Annabeth could ever care about a friendless nobody like me! Oh but then again you didn't have very many friends either," Percy glared at her. I noticed the amount of fire in his eyes. It scared me.

  "Oh, come on! I don't know what you're going through but it doesn't give you an explanation for yelling at Frank! He didn't even want to be the one to pull off your hood! Originally I was the one who had to do it, but then Frank volunteered to do it so our friendship would be ruined," Annabeth crosses her arms and looked up at Percy.

  "Whatever, it was pointless. Our friendship is already ruined. If you were my real friend, you wouldn't have metaled in my business," he turned his head and I hid behind the corner.

  "Seriously? We're going there?" Annabeth asked.

  "Yes! You were the one who distracted me! If anything, you wanted to ruin our friendship!" I couldn't see what was happen wing but this argument was getting serious.

  "I didn't want to ruin our friendship. I wanted to know what was going on. You were never going to tell us. Ever. I was worried that something really bad happened. Like if a murderer had broke into your house and you are almost killed! I was worried that I almost lost my friend. I was also worried that you were being abused. You seemed really scared of your dad,"Annabeth said, a bit calmer now.

  "He's my stepdad. My actual dad left is to be in the navy. His ship sunk in the Atlantic on his last day out before the holidays. He did that for my mom and I. Gabe doesn't do anything for us. So don't ever call Gabe my dad," I could hear the death glare he was give her.

  "Sorry. I'm sorry for all of this. I'm sorry I tried to come out here and calm you down. I'm sorry that you scared Frank. I'm sorry about your dad. And I'm sorry you have to deal with Gabe. And I'm sorry, but I think our friendship is actually ruined," Annabeth started to walk off but Percy grabbed her wrist.

  "I scared Frank? Was I that.... bad?" I could hear the hurt in his voice.

  "Yeah, you did. So I suggest you cool it before you scare all of your friends away. I also suggest you don't make them walk away from you," I heard her started to walk again and I started to panic. How was I going to make this look like I didn't hear anything. I started to walk away and when she turned the corner I would walk toward them and say hi and act all innocent. Yup that's what I'm going to do.

  "Annabeth, wait. I'm sorry. I really value our friendship. I know that what's happening doesn't give me an excuse to act like this. Please, just don't be the the friend that walks away. Who knows when I'll see you again if you do," his pleading voice echoed quietly and it almost made me cry.

  "Stop being a complete jerk and you have yourself a deal. But I'm still mad at you. So you're not off the hook," Annabeth laughed a little and Percy chimes in.

  "Deal," he said and I heard footsteps.

  They walked around the corner and I started walking too.

  "Hey, Annie. Hey, Perce," I smiled and looked at the both of them. Annabeth smiles but I can't say the same for Percy. Annabeth noticed this and elbowed him in the ribs.

  "Ow!" He winced and smiled.

  "Well I have to get to the football field. See you guys later," I said and walked off toward the field.

  End of flashback

  Now I'm not sure if I should tell them I heard or keep it to myself. It's not like it's huge news, but I don't think they would want me to know. What am I supposed to do? My OTP have had one too many fights.

  I felt bad for putting Annabeth in the position where she was the one who had to distract Percy. But I thought maybe he wouldn't be too mad at her. I was wrong. He was mad at all of us. Now I'm not sure if we should have gone through with it.

  Now I was wondering what had happened more than ever.

  What happened to Percy?

  Hey, guys! I know it's been a while since I updated but I promise that I will try to be better. I've just had a lot of homework and my volleyball tryouts are Monday and I'm worried I won't make the elite team! So my stress filled rant aside, how have you been?

Btw the word count for this chapter 985 is words. I know shorter than usual, but whatever.