Chapter 5

Hazel's POV

  Hi, I'm Hazel Levesque. You probably know my friends Piper McLean and Annabeth Chase. They're goofballs, but I love them for it.

  Ok, now about me. Well first of all, I like this guy named Frank. He is one of the nicer guys in the grade, along with Percy, Leo, and the new guy Jason. Oh I also have a brother, his name is Nico. He's so cool.

  Everybody says that I act like I'm from the forties. Which just means that I'm old fashioned. Which I'm ok with. But as much of an old fashioned person I am, I am very sarcastic. Very.

So at the moment I'm going to art class. Oops! I forgot to mention I love art. Honestly, I think I have a natural talent for it. Not to toot my own horn.

As for Frank, I don't think he likes me. Nor is he my soulmate. He's only talked to me 4 times. Well today that 4 is going to become 5.

"Hey, Frank," I say blushing to slightest bit.

"Oh, hey, Hazel! How have you been?" He asks.

"Great! You?" I say mentally slapping myself. 'Great! You?' It sounds like I have zero grammatical sense. Zilch!

Frank chuckles and I feel my face heat up. "You had an expression on your face that said, 'hey I don't think that was proper grammar'," he said. Can this guy read minds? I hope not.

I blush harder and he just laughs. "What?!" I say, "What's so funny?" I ask. At this point I'm like super embarrassed.

"You keep giving yourself that look. It's cute," Frank says now taking his turn to blush.

The bell rings and I tell Frank bye and head to art.

I'm a couple minutes late to art due to being at the other end of the campus, but it was so worth it.

I TALKED TO FRANK!!!!!!! For the 5th time I'll have you know.

And a matter of fact it went good.

I also just realized, FRANK CALLED ME CUTE!!!!!!!!

Since I just missed like half of the instructions for the project, I think I'll talk to you later.

BYE!!!! (Ps: tell everyone you know that Frank called me cute!) now bye!