Authors note

Hey guys!😁 Before I tell you this I have to tell you that I will continue this story but I'm making another Percabeth story. Now I recently saw a post on Pinterest for a musical prompt for characters. I decided to use that for a story. So there are a few scenes where they may sing a song I have no idea. Also if you haven't read it, I have a Percy Jackson Hunger Games crossover called the demigod Hunger Games. So go check that out if you haven't already. But just a reminder I will still continue this story.

  Sorry to all the solangelo shippers for not putting them in here. Also sorry to the people who like Rachel, personally I think she is awesome. But considering that percabeth is one of the main ships, the only thing I could think of to do with her is to basically have Rachel be that obnoxious girl that follows Percy. If I'm being honest here, she had a big crush on Percy. Plus who would I put Rachel with? Luke? I was kind of wanting to avoid Luke because if I'm being honest I'm done with the series and I still miss him.

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE LAST OLYMPIAN DO NOT READ ANYTHING UNTIL THE BIG BLANK!!!!!!!!!

I've still been mourning his death. I mean yeah, he turned evil, but I mean he valued Annabeth and his promise to family more than his plan that went on for four years. We all have forgiven Luke, haven't we? Tell me in the comments. Anyway I just have to say that Luke turned out to be nice in the fifth book I had my doubts though.

So anyway I just wanted to tell you about my new story and thank you for reading. Oops I forgot that part. 'Oh, Emily. What are we going to do with you?' I don't know Brain. What are we going to do with me? Ok so back to thanking you. Sorry for my Brain, she does that a lot. So thank you for reading. 'They probably think you're crazy. Stop talking to me Emily!' Goodbye Brain! You know she's right. You most likely think I'm crazy. I hope you don't. If you do get over it, I'm pretty weird, in a good way though. I think I will stop talking to my Brain now. So thank you and sorry for certain people out there.