.05- Sinister Smile

...a pair of gorgeous emerald eyes, an all too familiar chestnut hair and a pretty face. 

I closed my eyes, trying to sleep again. First I'm dreaming about Eryn, now I'm hallucinating over Kev's girl. 

I let out an exasperated sigh then continued to cuddle the nearest pillow I could possibly reach, squeezing the life out of it. This is so comfortable.

Then I heard someone giggled and muttered something about being 'adorable'. I'm too tired to open my eyes and check if there's someone beside me or this is just another crazy dream.. probably it's the second one.

'Ring.Ring.Ring'

I mumbled incoherently at the soft, fluffy and warm thing. That phone's ruining my  glorious slumber. No, I refuse to get up. After a few seconds, I felt it again... 

the caressing of hair, it's getting warmer like another body is hugging me back and the hot breath somewhere at my neck then the all familiar ringtone stopped.

Thank God. Yet the familiar heat seems to fade away, being replaced by another fluffy thing which isn't so pleasant anymore.

A few seconds later, I heard a girl's voice and by the way it sounds, she's talking over the phone. Her tone is kind at first, but she remained quiet for the rest of the conversation with a subtle sigh then a click. 

I don't know if I'm dreaming or not, subconscious maybe? 

"Rhia."

"Rhia, wake up." 

"Rhia, rhia.. wake up hon." Moaning out load, I force to open my left eye and stretch, that's when I notice Sam's  presence handing me a phone... actually, it's my phone. With a heavy yawn, I gratefully retrieved it and saw:

Incoming Call from The Hottest Girl on Earth

I blink twice and open my other eye. Huh? Who the hell is this? Hottest girl what-? Can't remember saving this number in here because Mr. Stefan just gave this to me. 

"It's ERYN."

Looking at Sam like she's some kind of a ghost I averted my gaze at my phone and found the same number still calling me. Should I answer her or not? What would I say in case I did? Why did she call anyway? 

"She wanted you to come home." Sam said in monotone.

Since when can she read minds? Sam eyed me quizzically waiting for a response. Err- So maybe not. 

"Did she tell you why?" I asked. Kevin's girlfriend thought about it for a second then shakes her head.

"Uhmm, what time is it?" I started to get up, threw the blanket and the fluffy pillow away.. wait. Blanket and pillow? How do these stuffs get in here? Where's the warm cuddly one, there's just a single pillow and...

Sam's there so-- Fudge! Don't tell me- 

"I-I'm sorry if I answer your phone without permission, you're just too cute to be disturbed, I know I shouldn't but- you know, I don't know that you're with Eryn- " She sighs and continues.

"-Answering your phone isn't a good idea - maybe I should just stay- " 

"It's  okay and well, sorry for uhh-- treating you like a pillow." Sam instantly blushed at my response.

I kept scolding myself for grabbing her like that. You pervert! Pervert!

"Don't worry, I don't mind-" But Sam's soft voice is interrupted by a loud slam of the door.

"Rhiaaaa!!!" that's Nick for you. I swear I could hear the door seconds from tearing down due from the severe impact. The pig looks at me then at Sam, me then Sam again.