.12 Trepidation

THREE TIMES.

Three times, I've been swallowing the lump down my throat for the past two minutes. I would be lying if I say I'm not scared right now because to tell you the truth... I'm terrified.

Even a quick glance at the quiet enchantress makes me very nervous so I keep still and situated my anxious gaze outside the window...at the city lights, stray dogs, clean lawns and into the wealthy neighborhood. Darn Rhia, quit being a wimp.

The alarming silence is slowly suffocating me and the growing tension becomes too thick. There are 3 things I gradually notice about Eryn.

One : If she glares at you dangerously..mhmm..what a sexy sight *coughs* I mean, you should either be prepared to be publicly humiliated or to run and save yourself.

Two : if she wears a pretty smile that shows her stunningly white pearls and high rosy cheekbones while she acts like nothing happened though you undeniably committed a sin against her then don't bother to go home, instead buy a plane ticket away from this  country.

Three : if she is seriously calm and still ignoring you like a stale air then you can't do anything about it except... to pray for your soul.

"You are with that girl.... AGAIN."

My heart stops beating for a second as I swiftly turned my head at the supermodel's direction. Her voice is extraordinarily calm but there's a hint of anger in it, I can't blame her for getting furious yet she always sees me with Sam in the most spectacular time and probably having petty assumptions about our non-existent relationship too.

And for the nth time, Sam has a boyfriend who is technically my cousin; the thought of them separating because of me is well-- kinda horrid... I'm not the type of person barging in a relationship and finds pleasure watching it fall apart. 

Notwithstanding my not so welcoming perception about love and romance. Two people shouldn't be deprived from experiencing it, I deeply respect that.

"Rhia, do you like her?" I think I'm gonna choke.

The blonde really makes me anxious with her cold, calm and stony feature which is why it takes me a few seconds to mumble a NO. She interprets it negatively and snorts softly, clearly expressing her disagreement. What does Barbie want me to do? Lie? Fine, believe what you want to believe.

"Tell me, are you running away from me because of that silly game?"

I'm not used seeing Eryn so... cool about this, Barbie's lack of sarcasm and use of ordinary words amazes me. Her eyes still planted on the road while driving, her perfectly contoured jaw, glistening lips- Oh, darn .. Stop looking.

She unexpectedly casts her sapphire eyes at my hesitant orbs, the cold air suddenly caught in my lungs and I quickly avert my eyes away from her. What's happening to me? Why can't I look straight at her? Arghhh, this is so confusing!

Much to my dismay, she stops the car at the side of the road, the windows are tinted so it will be futile to scream for help and why are there no houses around? Shit, where the hell are we? She turns to face me and I bit my lip from stuttering or saying something dumb like professing my sudden attraction to the scary blonde. Geesz! Stop staring Eryn pleeasee.

The day couldn't get any worse when she inched herself closer while I instinctively move backwards until my head hit the tinted window. Rhia, for the love of God..Don't look at her lips. Arghh, too late..her supple lips form a sexy curve, clearly smiling at my agitated state.

"Too bad, we wasted 2 days babe, hmmm..I don't appreciate it but I still got 3 lovely days to spend some quality time with you. Isn't that great? You must be really excited, am I right?"

...And we are back to square one. Come on Rhia, are you still hoping that she will change? Impossible.

Not trusting my mouth to form any coherent word, I keep rooted to my position and avoided staring at her beautiful features. The blonde heiress slides her left hand at my trembling thigh while the other hand cups my cheek, fingers tracing the outline of my jaw.

"Oh my, not so talkative are we? Did you not miss me? It's not fun without you around since you left home. Tsk, not a smart move Rhia..not a smart move..you can't hide from me, baby."

Warm soft hand starts massaging my thigh, right hand snakes at my neck which then pulls me closer to her face, sweet smell envelopes me and darkened sapphires staring intently at my fearful ones. It's impossible not to hear my heartbeat's quickened pace and irregular breathing. 

She smirks before attacking my right ear with hard nips, sucking and long licks as her fingers draw intricate patterns at my leg and collarbone.

"Ahhh.."

Darn! No, I can't object because it will just fuel her desire to torment me and I don't want that. I can endure these three days. It's time to face the consequence and fears and wish that I can last. 

Lapping on a soft muscle near the earlobe Eryn breathes: "Are you afraid of me?"

The innocent yet tricky question earned a shuddered from me, the electrifying and hot sensation became too much as my own body betrays me but following my best judgment, I keep silent during this whole one-sided engagement.

Less talk, less mistakes. Swallowing for the fourth time, Eryn quickly notices this, using her right hand.. she tilts my head upwards and then follows the straight path by running her hot slick tongue upward from the base of my throat before her dimmed azures stared dead at mine.

"I hate asking twice Rhia, so... are you scared?"

My mouth goes dry as I answer a wary 'NO'

She chuckles evilly at my ear and I swear, every hair on my body stands in fear.

"WELL, YOU SHOULD BE."