.03 Futile Escape

Rhia

I turned my head to face her and was met by deep dark sapphire eyes, my heart quickened its pace.. am I-? 

No, I'm just nervous. She makes me really nervous and that's it. Hell, Barbie might not even know what she's doing because of the alcohol. It looks like I'm taking advantage of her! 

Do I look like a rapist? 

Oh God no. But it seems like that I am the one who will be taken advantage of by this precious doll. 

I can't even pull myself out with the way she's forcing my body to her.

Don't get me wrong, Eryn's body is stunningly perfect.  Men and also women will trade places with me right now; it's like a plate of ambrosia with  a thick hot chocolate in front of you. 

Geez, temptations is seriously bad for me. I've changed! Yeah, how many times did I already say that? And thinking  about this nonsense things will send me into real trouble. 

I need to get out of here fast.

"S-Seriously  Eryn, stop!" I muttered.

I love being on top, until now. Believe me, I could've ravaged and ripped her priceless dress in no time while pleasuring her endlessly but let say that I'm currently  exercising my so called moral restraint. 

Still fidgeting to be free, I gave a heavy sigh while she chuckles teasingly.

In a blink of an eye, she had change our positions, me  appearing like a helpless prey under her; subject for her tempting gaze, leaving me trapped by her body, arms and  legs. She licks my throat as I groan in frustration.

Eryn watches me with a smirk, blonde soft curls cascading down her gorgeous face and she smells like candy, something  floral and sweet like vanilla. Yes, deliciously good

My still-in-control side somehow overcomes my other half as I managed to look at Barbie menacingly, or so I thought, narrowing  my eyes at her so that she could get the message 'back-off!' 

Yet due to her impressive way of thinking, she misinterprets my leave-me-alone message. 

She inched closer licking her pink pouty lips. Fanning my face with her sweet breath, I didn't smell any alcohol though..  but rather a whiff of strawberry juice.

"You're just  making yourself look more sexy...mhmm..turning me on so much." she twirls her finger between my hair while sliding her other hand beneath my top and sweater.

I  attempted to stand yet she sat on me, pinning both of my hands with her left hand. 

Shit, with that body of hers, can't imagine that Barbie's actually strong.

"Don't move Rhia.  Promise, you will love this." she draw circles on my navel.

I bit my lip since it feels so good, darn, wrong move. Eryn become focused on my lips and lean closer. So I need  to distract her because kissing leads to touching then sex then regrets.

"You're drunk." I blurted out.

"I'm not." she mumbles at my mouth.

God, I can feel her soft, moist lips taunting mine while her warm delicate hand travelling upward.

"You are. So stop, you don't know what you're doing." I said with an annoyed tone as I rolled my eyes.

"I know baby, I want all of you." she whispered it hotly on my ear and started massaging my abdomen.

I'm trying hard literally, but she's filling up the bar. Her touches are  heavenly and are all moan-worthy. 

No! Get a hold of yourself Rhia.