.08 Defiance

"Stand beside Eryn." I heard a hiss slash whisper from Mandy. I'm actually improving, remembering not only Barnie's name but also her friends. Wait, what did she say? 

"What?" I question her fellow dinosaur yet what I notice is the evil glint in her eyes. Geez, even her friends are scaring me, the smug smile Adrian wears that smile when he plans something. Mandy suddenly pushes me hard which leaves me partially stumbling beside Barbie.

Hey, is that even necessary? Crap, this is embarrassing; I'm supposedly this cool nerd chick who doesn't gives a damn to anyone and what happened? Now I'm like a freakin' toy to Eryn's weird gang. That's it, I'm officially calling them weirdos.

Giggling from behind, I spot another recipient of my infamous glare, a blonde in a high ponytail wearing a cheerleader uniform, one of the Weirdos with a nice body. *coughs* Let's pretend, I didn't think of the latter and a charming smile plastered in her pretty face.

The mentioned blonde mouthed  'you are cute' Aghh, not again. I had enough from Sam, one more hideous word and I'll die in shame. Sliding Eryn's arm on mine seems to bring me back in reality then she pulls me out of the magnificent cafeteria, God knows where we will be going yet I'm awfully relieved to be away from the crowd's prying eyes. Darn Barbie for being overly popular.

Emerald eyed brunette is watching me being pulled by a tall doll and Kevin's gf is sending me those sympathy eyes. What will Barbie do to me? And wait,is that Charly on the same table? Confusion undeniably written on her face. No, please don't think that I'm a traitor. Sam whispers something at her then Charly's face tends to get mad they continue to talk and seconds later, the latter's  face softens, I think she understands the situation.

I owe Sam a lot, it's also good to know that the two are friends because it will make me less worried about Charly's bullying problems, at least, Sam's there to beat the shit out of them.

Darn, I didn't realize that we actually stopped walking and I'm zoning out at Sam's and Charly's direction not until Eryn slides her arm off me then wraps her arm around my waist pulling me forcedly on her side. I want to give her a 'what'  look but she's already giving my two friends her sexy deadly glare.

Guess what? My dear comrades aren't the only one to receive the frightening look; she also reserved one for me. Why does she looks hotter when angry?

Her perfectly knit eyebrows, dark sapphire eyes, beautiful frown creating a lovely pout... I want to tug those thick glistening rose lips, suck at them until she- Darn, no..innocent thoughts, innocent thoughts..

Turning my head and looking at the previous path we are taking, I could sense Eryn staring at me then pulls me tighter and we continued to walk wherever the princess prefers to go. Yet she really holds on me tight that I can't bear it.

"Put a leash on me if that helps." I scowl at her and look away.

She stops walking, so do I and the whole Weirdos. *Mental gulp* I could feel a dark aura radiating from the supermodel. Definitely BAD. Crap, why didn't I decide to complain later when we're actually hidden from the student crowd. Arghh.

Stefan walks in front of me and slowly snakes her hand around my neck tie, straightens it behind the collar of the uniform while she steps closer. Damn this school for having neck ties.

"A leash you say?" Keeping my face impassive she pulls me by the freakin' tie until we're breaths apart. God, she really smells good. Now Eryn smooths my tie while she whispers something on my ear so that it's only between the two of us.

"You know what I will do with this thing? I will tie your both hands to my bed, spread your legs apart and fuck you senseless until you're screaming my name. Mhmm..Delicious."