.02 Cat and Mou- ...Arouse?

A/N: Thank you to ClaymoreNB for being my first fan.

I won't be writing any Eryn POV.

-----------

Rhia-

What in the world am I thinking? I shouldn't done that! And for god sake, my mom's gonna kill me. I could feel her presence up there.

Cold wind suddenly rushed through me and believe me when every strand of hair on my body stood up. 

This is giving me chills.

I promised my mom and now she's obviously unhappy but my player side just came out with a big axe and ruined the self control I've been building for months.

Looking up at the sky, I mumbled: 'Forgive me Mom.'

Players are bad news. I knew that the girl who sat beside me is one since almost everyone looked at her like a goddess.

She doesn't even look like a goddess to me- 

Well, are you sure Rhia?

I sigh as I opened my car door.

Okay, you got me there.
I'll admit that she's the hottest thing I've seen but she got so much air around her.

Not everyone will kneel in front of her to kiss her foot.

Ewww, that's disgusting.

'That will be delicious as hell, starting from foot licking up to-'

'God! You're more gross! Will you shut up?!'

'I know you want to. I bet her gorgeous body tastes-'

'What the hell! I'm not going back to being a player. I quit!'

'Yeh, keep telling that to yourself.'

'You know what? I'm done talking to you.'

'Rhia, you're  part of her games now. But we can change that, we'll be the one who'll play her feelings and.. body.'

Oh, stop! You're such a pervert! I shut my eyes preferring not to argue with my player's side. It's true, I'm involved in her games now and it's never easy to win.

Freakin' hormones. A cold shoulder and an uninterested face will help me out of this mess.
I'll just treat her like she got some chicken pox.. Wow, way to go Rhia! You still think like a 5-year old kid.

This isn't healthy. 
I tossed the slightly red jacket at the back seat.
With a last glimpse on the drum tablature I've been reviewing for the past minutes, I got out of my car.

That's when I notice a figure walking at my direction.

An emerald eyed brunette in a mini black halter dress came. I swear silently.
Her outfit totally screams something inappropriate.

Turning around, I close my car door while chanting 'self control' in my head then lean on it so that I'll be facing the intruder.

When were meters apart, I saw her staring; more like undressing me.

I raised a brow at her as she snapped out of it. She cleared her throat then say.

"I'm Sam by the way, in case you... uhh.. forgot."

She offered her hand and I shake it slightly.

"You're Kevin's girlfriend right?"

I emphasized every word so that she would realize that hitting on me is a big mistake then slid my hand back in my pocket.

She giggled.

"I'm more on.. let's say.. her fa- ..uhhm.. her not so girlfriend"

Can you define 'not so girlfriend' for me? Seriously?
What the hell does that mean? She walks closer to me as I eyed her quizzically.

"No one can resist Eryn like you do. They've been doing the annual bet for four years and.. You're very.. hmm..impressive."

This things are not new to me, I used to be a player myself. Yes, it's true that this Eryn girl is irresistible; you just need a great deal of self control and awareness.

Cold wind suddenly swept the whole parking lot. It causes some loose hair strands to fall in front of my face.
Tugging them behind my ear, I notice a foreign thing that is safely fastened around my wrist just below the pulse point, it is a golden bracelet which Mr. Stefan gave me earlier.