.04 Collateral Damage

"Eryn,,.." I breathe out.

A sly smile carved on her full luscious lips, she inched closer until Eryn's nuzzling my neck; fanning warm breath on it. Electricity runs down my spine as my heart battles for some fierce beating.

"I love how you say my name baby. You make me wet..."

Her piercing sapphire eyes met mine and she moved her soft lips closer that it touched mine slightly.

"--down here."

Eryn trails down her right hand painstakingly slow passing from her breast, flat stomach, down to her shorts. I can't concentrate anymore, my mind become dazed and hazy.

I blinked a few times and asked her in a hushed voice.

"What are you doing here?"

She loses her grip on me, I tried to stay calm and put my hand safely at my side.

"You left me earlier frustrated and really.. really horny, I don't have anyone to play with so I got
bored and well... here I am. Why Rhia? Did you miss me?"

I flinched when her hot tongue suddenly licked my lips, I pushed her slowly due to my reflex. Plaything.. I'm just a freakin' toy to her. Karma's really a bitch. I suddenly regret the times I did the same.

Her eyebrows furrowed, left hand at her hips and she seems unpleased.

"Stop it Eryn. Just change into this so that I can eat."

I said annoyed while picking up my green shirt. It's probable that I'll be losing this bet, meaning no big beefy patty, fresh lettuce, mustard, ketchup and mayo for me. My dreams are entirely shattered, thanks to her. If she isn't Barbie, I may be enjoying my huge burger right now, stuffed in my mouth.

"You can eat me instead." she said in a husky tone and started to take her shirt off.

My eyes are glued in her ethereal body.. perfect curves, huge breast and ass, flat stomach,
creamy white skin
. Darn! I sigh and tried to resist the delicious temptation in front of me. She's trying to push my libido and I have to admit that it's working.

"Put your shirt back on." I demanded.

"No, since you got me wet.. you'll put that cute little green shirt on me."

I whined.

"Wear it yourself." I threw the shirt at her but she managed to catch it and threw the same article of clothing back at me.

"You want my number? Do what I've ask." the sexy smirk evident on her face now. How did she know that?

Guess Eryn's got a serious hearing or intuition. Darn that burger. If it wasn't for it, I'd be out of
this room in no time. Eryn's different from other models, she's a smart one, she plays her card
well and always has her way with everything she wants.

"Faster Rhia, make me warm." God, I've had enough with her innuendos, if she wants to play so be it.. I never lose.

My eyes darted toward her body. Where should I start?

I've got to drive Eryn close to the edge then left her hanging, wanting.

In a few seconds, I pushed her against the sink and kissed her softly. She's quite surprised by my act yet she kissed back passionately and snaked her arms around my neck. I poked my tongue at her strawberry flavored lips and she granted me some access.

Running my hands at her sides, I could feel her shiver in pleasure so I swirled my tongue inside her hot mouth, exploring every nook, trudging my tongue in and out to get a hold of her sweet taste.