.07 Steady Intervention

Left.Right.Left.Right.Left. I have no  idea where I'm going. The corridor's pretty much cleared, I can't see a single soul out here and the only thing that I could hear is my  footsteps. This school's scary and enormous.

Where did I put my map? Hmm.. it is in my bag-- which I accidentally left inside the -- room. Crap, I shouldn't left so fast but I prefer saving my own life from the evil Barbie's bothering presence. I can't breathe the same air as she does and how she's so close to me.

Geez, knowing that I need to be with her every second irritates- no, not irritates.. annoys--no, it's not annoys..hmm. she's just making me nervous. 

'Ms. LeCiel, please proceed to the Principal's office. Ms. LeCiel, please proceed to the Principal's office.'

I waited for a faint nod from our professor then hurriedly left the scary room. Yet I'm really grateful that I'm lost rather than basking myself to her deadly company. 

"Rhia!! You're going the wrong way!!" Finally, a good Samaritan-wait, how did she know my na-

"Sam?"

Kevin's girlfriend ran towards me, panting as she approaches and gives a cheeky grin.

"The principal's office is located there, at that huge white building, first floor beside the bulletin board. See?" She pointed at a building in an opposite direction where I was walking but I can't see the bulletin board clearly due to my foggy nerdy glasses so I removed it yet it's still blurry.

Must be the black contacts because I swear, I have 20/20 vision. Then I heard giggling, I scrunched my eyebrow to the pretty brunette.

"What?" She's hiding a smile.

"I don't mind your new whole cute look but why are you in disguise? Are you avoiding Stefan?" I'm not dressed like this to look cute and I'm not avoiding Barbie per se but the annoying attention.

"Why are you here? You have classes right?" I clicked my tongue.

Yet she just sang ."I have a pass.." and waves a pink pass at my face.

"Of course." I mumbled.

"May I escort you to your destination milady?"

"That sounds weird." She winks and started to walk with me.

"Just a fair warning, Mrs. Cooper talks a lot and also knows everything, I mean it, EVERYTHING. God, she's worse than a paparazzi." Thanks for scaring me, I'll definitely keep that in mind.

"Oh, and I bet she'll notice your fake contacts." Are you joking? That's creepy. Sam notices my sudden discomfort and taps my back softly.

"Don't worry, she's harmless and really nice." I hope so and I don't care as long as Eryn's not within the radar.

"We're here milady. Take care." She snatches my hand, kisses it and ran.

Sam blows me a kiss and laughs.

"Thank you." Giving her a short salute, she nods as I turn around and knock three times before entering the massive office.

Countless gold trophies, certificates laminated at exquisites frames, bunch of fresh books, spotless bookshelves, a woman behind a white computer holding a folder.

"Ah! Ms. LeCiel we've been expecting you." She gives this sickening smile. What's with all these smiles?

"This way Ms. LeCiel." Soon, I walked inside a room full of books, cream painted walls, furniture made of mahogany and a few graduation pictures properly hanged at the right side. Despite my blurry vision, I can't help but stare at a gorgeous raven-haired girl wearing graduation robes smiling at the camera. The long eyelashes, pink lips, expressive eyes and wonderful smile that lights up anyone's day. I will never forget those.