.06- Fair Pretense

I can't concentrate but to stare at those full pink luscious lips which seems to get closer and closer while I just remain seated here at the model's lap probably stunned and torn between giving in and ignoring this inviting temptation.

Yet I knew that the second one will be highly impossible now that I could smell her sweet enticing perfume and body heat.

Holy crap! I need to snap out of this, she's too much.. I don't know if I would last thinking about innocent happy thoughts other than the seductive ones. But I instantly knew that it's too late when she parted those perfect lips and pressed gently into mine.

I could feel a thousand electricity run down at my spine and a million butterflies at the pit of my stomach, as cliche as it may sound, I never felt like this for a long time. What makes me crazier is that her soft lips become passionate and wild, tugging my bottom lip, massaging the upper one and occasionally sweeping my lips with her hot tongue just to tempt me on kissing her back.

I'm now arouse and horny, my self-control's slipping away, I don't know if I could resist her.

What's wrong with me?

"Baaby... kiss me." Eryn's voice thick with lust as she blew hot breath and sucked my sensitive earlobe.

To make matters worse, she pushed and grind her voluptuous body on mine while traveling her long french-manicured nails at the south of my back.

The erotic sensation make me lose my guard, I suddenly gasp.

Considering that Eryn anticipates this long awaited chance, she didn't waste any time and plunged her tongue hurriedly inside my mouth.

Oh God, I almost forgot how deliciously she tasted, candy..mint..strawberry.. her velvety tongue as well as the flavors swirling, lifting me in pure bliss.

"Mhmmhh.."

Pushing Eryn and creating distance between us, I tried to breathe normally but failed, we're both panting in heat.

"T-that was uncalled for." I hissed.

"I'm just checking if you are telling the truth..and by the way you taste babe..you're mhmm ..definitely right." She gave a sexy smile while I also pulled myself away from her.

"You're crazy!" But the truth is, she's far much worst from being a psycho, I shouldn't have gotten closer.

"And YOU are really fun to tease." Here comes the sly smile again. How can she afford to smile like that? I won't let my cousin be one of those helpless victims.

"You've already got what you want right? So why don't you leave my cousin.. and me alone."

"Okay, I'll leave your dumb cousin alone but... I won't say the same to you." Scoffing, I turned my back at her and walk to the dinner table. When can I live with peace? In my dreams.

------

"Are you excited for tomorrow? It is your first day after all." The old man asked with all smiles. Well, that question's easy.

NO.

I look forward to countless sexual harassment, endless slavery and bullying, but of course, he didn't want to know that his sweet innocent evil daughter is capable of doing these wonderful things.

"Yes?" My eyes not meeting Mr. Stefan's.

"Don't worry, I am sure you will have a lot of friends and Eryn will help you adjust, she'll be there the whole time."

Oh no, exactly what I'm worrying about.

Welcome to my messed up life.

"She doesn't need any friends, she will be fine with me." Don't talk anymore Barbie just keep chewing whatever leaf you've got there.