New Book

Dear friends,

This is a very important note to all the readers. So please read it carefully.

As you all know, I belong to a stranger is almost over. There is just one chapter remaining.

The response to this book has been overwhelming. And hence there is going to be a second book in the BELONG SERIES. The new book is posted already. But the first chapter of the book would only be uploaded by the end of this week.

I strongly suggest you to add that book in your library so you get a notification whenever I start the book. The name of the book is ...

I belong to a Mafia

As with this book, you can expect the unexpected. It is the story of Chris and Sophie. Please give that book your love, 60 VOTES TO THAT BOOK and I will write that book :)

I just want to know that you people want that book. If enough people do, then i will write it. But whether you want the book or not will be determined by the number of votes and comments you give to THAT BOOK.

Another thing, what do you guys think about Nathan's POV. Would you rather have him mysterious or know about what goes on in that head?

PLEASE SHARE THIS BOOK ON FACEBOOK. My hard work would feel worth it!

Finally, for the new update, i am going to be flying for 20 hours. I will be uploading the last and final chapter of this book day after tomorrow.

Love

Kiara