Chapter 10 - Save my monster

The sunlight sieved through the yellow curtains and feel at my feet, I twisted and turned few times before finally opening my eyes. It was two days in a row that felt beautiful to me. I was meeting papa today.

Springing out of my bed I stretched my body. And noticed the Hamilton was not sleeping in his side of the bed as usual but rather in the washroom.

Within the next hour I cooked food for our journey, cleaned up the house and took out clothes that I would wear back to my house. Yes, I was working at bullet speed. But meeting my parents was such a great motivation.

As I was about to go in the guest bathroom, I saw Hamilton walking out of the master bedroom in jeans and yellow shirt unbuttoned to show his muscular chest, with blue shades on. His hair was combed backwards dripping with water, and his ever-existing stumble gave him the rugged look. I took a mental snap of the moment and rushed in the guest bedroom to hide my growing blush.

As I took shower all I could do is go through every detail of that look. He was hot, there was no denying that.

But he is also a monster.

 My inner voice reminded me.

Taking a shower as soon as possible, and slipped into the only down to earth piece of cloth Hamilton bought for me, or rather his secretary bought for me.

It was a white summer dress with cream color strips on it. I kept it simple, even though I was really uncomfortable by the fact that it did not hide my boobs.

But I was simply too happy today to get anything spoil my day. I wanted out into the living room, to find Hamilton standing looking at the clock, looking as delicious as ever waiting for me. For a second his  looked at me closely.

“Lets go Rose, we are getting late” he whinnied in an annoyed voice. Well that was a first.

I simply nodded at him, grabbing my snickers from the shoe rack.

“Snickers?” he looked at me arching his eyebrows, “You are going to wear sneakers with that?”

I hated it when he made fun of me, and I knew damn well that right now that is what he was doing. “Yes I am, and I don’t see why it has to bother you!” I hissed back to him.

Before he could answer me I walked out of the house, towards the elevator.

He followed me, apparently the bellboy had already taken all our bags, and we went into the elevator. From the corner of my eyes I kept checking out his biceps that bulged from his casual yellow t-shirt. Yellow was such a feminine color, and it could make men look gay, but this guy looked far room gay, he looked like he was about to start a trend.