Chapter 21 - His

*****************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 21 – His

Oh my head!

Oh my eyes!

Oh my head!

I flipped and turned trying to find out a position where my head hurt a little less. It hurt as though a couple of people had been banging it with a hammer from the side. Does that even make sense?

Oh damn, nothing makes sense, its just my head. Urrggg! Please stop hurting! Was I dying? Is that why my head was hurting like this? What horrible way was it to die. What had the doctors said? Was I in the hospital? I kept trying to flip and flip and flip.  

But alas flipping all over was no avail, ultimately I had to open my eyes, to a extremely bright room. Who the hell opened the curtains! Where the hell was I?

Slowly squinting my eyes I tried to look around, it looked extremely familiar. After a moment and so, I sighed, ‘Phew its only my room.’ But my eyes still hurt like hell. My body which had been twisted in an unnatural manner also seemed to ache very inch I move. Was there any part of me that didn’t hurt?

Closing my eyes once again, I pressed my head with my palm, trying to numb the pain and remember what happened before I slept like a dog? Why was everything so vague and painful?

That very moment, the door opened with a loud cringe, so loud that I felt another bomb went off inside my head. Groaning in pain I fell right back on to bed, closing my arms over my ears. I vaguely thought about how my door never cringed, why was it making such horrible sounds now.

Right when I thought my head couldn’t have hurt anymore, someone who apparently was carrying a mic yelled standing next to my head. What the hell!

“Oh so you are finally up?” the voice reverberated.

Yes of course I am up, but seems like you would rather have me dead or better yet, deaf!

Flipping into the pillow, I let out a pained whimper. This pain got to stop! Why was it paining so much more when I heard noises? Why did all the noises sound so much louder to me?

“Get up” the voice hit my head again. When the voice understood I wasn’t going to comply anymore, a hand pulled me into sitting position. I wanted to kick the source of the voice but a glass with green substance was shoved to my face.

Really? Are you really tried to get killed voice person?

“Would you please stop talking?” I whispered in a hoarse voice. What was going on with me? Was I that sick? How many hours did I have to live? But no one answered me, just rough hand gripped my chin and began pouring the green substance into my mouth. What the hell?