RESTRICTED CHAPTER 38 (Part 1) - Aftereffects

RESTRICTED CHAPTER 38 - Aftereffects

There are two parts to the next chapter, there will be no recap of the restricted chapter. Please read it ONLY and ONLY if you are old enough to.  The first part is private due to its contents. If you are mature enough to read it please follow me to have access to the chapter.

PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT BELOW FOR ACCESS if you are facing troubles. READ IMPORTANT.

******************************************************************************************************** 

&&&& (IMPORTANT) &&&&&

To read it, you would have to FOLLOW ME. And then access would be granted to this chapter. 

If you are facing trouble even after u follow me, you must detele the book from your libary and then add it again. Then you will have access. 

For anyone who has followed me and still is facing difficulties in accessing the chapter, please INBOX ME, and I will send you in a private message the access. Please do not comment for the access.

&&&&& (IMPORTANT ENDS) &&&&&

******************************************************************************************************** 

If you are not matured enough to read it, then just continue with the rest of the book. Unfortunetly there will be NO PRECAP posted for this restricted part. 

I hope you guys like it, please vote and comment if you think I deserve it ! <3 

Love 

Kiara