Chapter 42 - Vindicative Reminiscence

*******************************************************************

Chapter 42 - Vindicative Reminiscence

"There is a reason why I hate taking you to parties" Hamilton looked at me leaning at the door ways as I inserted the giant gold loops into my ears.

I could see his reflection on the mirror in front of me. I picked up my hair into a messy bun as he looked staring any my boobs. My face became as red as the dress I was wearing.

Slowly, I got off the stool and turned to look at him. Nervously gesturing him, "Let's go"

But he gave away no response to that. All he did was stood there and stare. Up and down a couple of times before his gaze settled at my breast that were awkwardly obvious in this skin-tight dress. I thought to myself 'Damn Sophie'

She had been my stylist cum sister for months now, and her success rate was about hundred and ten percent. But whenever Hamilton looked at me like that, it make me want to hid somewhere where he couldn't get me .

But I knew that wasn't possible. This was Hamilton for Pete's sake. There was no hiding from him. There was something about a man, as gorgeous and delicious as him look at me like that.

In a gush the shameful memories of that night, after dinner at Stevenson's came back to me. How I had reacted to his mere touch in the kitchen highlighted the colors in my cheeks. I still had a hard time believing that was me there.

And what was worst was that I wanted to feel that way again. And again. And again.

However he had done nothing to state that he wanted me as badly as I wanted him. All he did was look at me this way. Make my heart go swoon, kiss the soul out of me and then. And then he would stop.

Standing right here, I knew for sure that this time too he wouldn't be doing anything more that getting me more frustrated and crave for his touch.

Almost pulling him out of his gaze, I said louder than necessary, "What is the reason?" I looked on the floor, as though trying to find some hidden treasure in it, whist replying to his earlier made statement. It wasn't that I didn't want to look at him. I mean who wouldn't but I was too nervous, too scared to.

The way he was looking at me, made me unsure if I would be able to control myself. As he snapped back, tearing his eyes away from my boobs, he realized what

I was talking about. A small smile, a smile that completely changed his gorgeous features to heavenly crept on his face.

Walking towards me in affirmative steps, he halted just a step before stepping on my toes. His enormous hands came, deliberately caressing my face as he pushed the lock of my hair behind my ears. Not trusting my eyes, I closed them as I sensitively reacted to his touch tilting my head involuntarily under his examination.

He pushed his index fingers to trace the rises and falls of my eye lopes and I almost melted right there.

Standing there, I didn't know how long I could stand his closeness, when he said, "Because you will get me hanged some day"

Curiously and slightly baffled I peeked at him through my eyelashes. He was still observing my ears, but his hands slowly slid down, to trace my neck. My breath came short, as he came caressing my collar bone, up and down, slowly with the same finger.

"Every single man out there, would be wondering how to get you. How to get something that is mine. Completely and indefinitely. And every time a man does that, an urge to break their thigh into half surges through me" he said. My stomach dropped, I knew I shouldn't be reacting like this. To his touch, to his possessiveness. But...