Chapter 47 - Relative Dreams

Dear Followers!

I am so sorry that I could only post a mini chapter. Blame the bloody internet here. I have been for the last one hour trying to post the ENTIRE chapter ! But it says the bloody EIGHT pages file IS TOO BIG! LIKE what the hell! Ok I am pissed, like really really pissed the this bloody hotel.

There stupid wifi is broken and no one can access it. So i am left without any wifi. Right now I am sitting in a coffee shop posting this chapter which too had to be cut half because the damn file was too big.

Regardless, I will post again at 2000 COMMENTS and 150 VOTES! I HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER READY WITH ME HERE SO FASTER YOU COMMENT FASTER I WILL UPDATE! :)

LOVE

Kiara

**************************************************************************

Chapter 47 - Relative Dreams (Mini Chapter)

It was a dream. Was it?

I couldn't breath anymore, as my body on its own accord rose, to see the figure properly. To see if I was hallucinating.

It looked like a dream, a dream I never wanted to wake up from, a dream I never wanted to end. Everything around me began falling down pieces by pieces, and the only remnant stood there in there waiting for me.

I was afraid that somehow by moving I would break this dream and he would just vanish in thin air. So I just stood there looked at him longingly, breathing him in, tears forming in my eyes flowing at the parched sight of him. His disheveled hair, blood-shot eyes, insane appearance, a suit with looked like it hadn't been changed for days now. Everything.

Oh God...

I was finally seeing him. I turned my head slightly, as I smiled as I cried sobs beginning to leave my moth, seeing him there seemed to me like a man in desert finding water. I couldn't think, I couldn't see anything else. Whatever I was doing moments ago became moot, whatever I was about to do became unheard of, the only thing that did remain was getting to Nathan.

And just like that, I began running, running towards him. Towards my husband, leaving everything behind, pushing everything out of the way, as he opened his arms wide for me, I crashed him with a force enough to stagger him. But he took it all in, took me all in. In his arms, where the world was perfect, and everything was safe.

A sigh left my mouth, as I inhaled the musky masculine scent, that I had missed for days life and soul began coming back to me, all the pain all the hurt chipped of me, and the only thing left was beautiful pleasure, a feeling of pure bliss.

He crushed me into his bones, until every single part of me was mashed into his, our skins completely combined, it was hard to tell whether we were one or two. But I knew for sure that out souls were one, I could feel it as I sobbed into his shirt, as though a child complaining to her guardian. I was complaining I realized, complaining why hadn't he found me before, complaining why hadn't he been with me. I missed him every breath I took. He had promised me that every breathe of mine was his, then were was he and why hadn't he claimed it for all these days.

My sobs grew louder and louder as the intensity of what had happened to me over the last few days hit me. I recalled the moments where I had questioned if his arms would ever engulf me this way again. There were moments I had thought I would never feel the safeness of his breathe over mine again. And yet here he was, holding me like I was his child. Feeling every part of me up and down, up and down over and over again.