Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Hudson's POV:

I plopped down in my chair in my homeroom class, AP algerbra 2, and thought back to this morning. I immediately groaned and cupped my face in my hands.

...My dad had yelled at me again. Its always about the same thing, me becoming Alpha. I would have to become Alpha when I turned 18 in five months time. I sighed; I didn't want to be Alpha and have all that responsibility. Also my father yelled at me because I would have a mate soon, and I was fooling around with the school bimbos, like Natasha. Newsflash, Dad, I don't want to commit to a mate yet. I'm still young, and can have as much fun as I desire to.

Anyway, after my dad yelled at me, I went to pick up Natasha, my current girlfriend, from her house, well mansion really, across town. Natasha was hot, but kinda sluttly. Okay, she's ALOT slutty, but I don't care. Like I said, she's hot.

So, I picked her up at her house,and she immediately started trying to make out with me. I pushed her away because I wasn't in the mood, still simmering over that fight I had with Dad.

"Why won't you kiss me?" Natasha whined angerly. Jesus, did this girl have to be so clingy!?

"Sorry, just not in the mood, babe" I said with a shrug of my shoulders. She huffed angerly and sat back in the seat, crossing her arms over her half-showing chest as I coreaned away from the curb. We sat in an awkward silence except for the ocassional dramatic sigh that escaped form Natasha's heavelly lip-glossed lips, as if building up a pretense that she was upset, but I knew she was just trying to make me feel guilty. No matter, how much she tried she was never gonna make me, Hudson St.Marcus, feel guilty, ever.

I swirved into the parking lot at 8:30am. I pulled into my regular parking space and noticed my pack standing nearby, waiting for me. I stepped out of my blood-red Kia Soul but not before Natasha reached out and with her claw-like nails grasped my forearm like a python refusing to relinquish its prey.

"I just want you to know that I forgive you, babe" she said giddley and hopped out of the car. She strutted to where I stood waiting patiently for her to get her little run-way show over with. When she finally did stop, we walked over where the pack waited for me. See, I'm the Alpha's son and even though I think they shouldn't, they look up to me.

"Hey, man, what's up?" questioned Danny, my Beta and also my best friend, who had his arm around Haley, Natasha's friend and whom I like to call Bimbo#2.

"Not much. Got in another fight with Dad," I said nonchalantly. Everyone knew I fought with my dad, more and more since my mom died last April. You could tell when you looked in his eyes that he was just completly heart-broken. I doubt I will ever feel the same way about someone as he did for Mom.

"Oh,sorry, man" Danny said sympatheticly, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Its alright, dude. Now let's get to class before the Pete's do" I said walking away, dropping the subject. They all made grunts of agreement and followed me inside the building. I glanced over to the edge fo the lot to see the Pete's and their Alpha, Trent Peterson, staring cockily after me. I hate them, Trent especialy! I scowled and headed to class, the clingy Natasha ever by my side, great.

...I now sat slumped in my desk sighing and wishing my life were normal. Why me? Why do I have to be the Alpha's son? The bell rang, and I turned foward to face Mr.Price, the most boring teacher in the history of boring teachers.

I zoned out so much that I almost didn't hear the door slam shut. I didn't look up. It was probably just one of the Pete's, late for class again.

"Ms.McAllister! Why are you late for class!?" Mr.Price asked in an annoyed tone. McAllister? Where had I heard that name before? I thought and thought and suddenly it came to me in a flash of recognition. McAllister had been the last name of the Alpha Elder that died, or should I say "was murdered," last month. I looked up then. As I first caught sight of the new girl,Ms. McAllister, my vision started to go black. Once I realized what was happening, I thought "uh oh!"