Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Trent's POV

This is so perfect. With her as my wife, the St.Marcus pack is sure to be jealous. I mean, she is the daughter of one of the Alpha Elders. Nobody knows how he died, but murder has been the overall theory in the werewolf community. Anyway, even though Katie doesn't know about werewolves, she is still a good person to have on your side.

It was pure luck that I found her drunken "mommy" in a bar and convinced her to sign the marriage contract. Now as soon as I am 18, in 6 months, I will have the daughter of one the Alpha Elders as my wife. Take that, St.Marcus clan!

Katie was hot, but she seemed innocent. She was probably not the kind of girl that would put out, not my type at all. Yeah, I'm a manwhore! So what?! I sighed and looked at the clock on the dashboard. It was 8:23am. Cool, we can still make it to school. We try not to miss too much school because our two clans(Peterson&St.Marcus) try to out do each other in pretty much everything, including grades. Just then, I pulled into the school parking lot and scanned it for a space.

"Where are we?" asked Katie in a small voice, speaking for the first time since we left her house.

"School" I replied simply as I got out of the car and searched the lot for the rest of the pack. As Alpha of the Peterson pack(my father had died the year before, leaving me as Alpha) it was my duty to look after the rest, even though they frequintly insist that they don't need to be babysat.

"Wait, did I get enrolled here?" she called from the other side of the car.

"Yes," I replied, "take your backpack, go to the main office, and get your scheluele. I'll meet you here when school is out, and I'll take you to my house" I explained with a wink and my signature smug grin.

I watched as she grumbled under her breathe headed towards the shining glass front doors. I chuckled as I sauntered to where everyone in my pack stood. Man, it was going to be fun getting on her nerves.

"What's got you laughing?" questioned Ethan, my Beta, who had a curious look on his face.

I snickered again and said "Just thinkinghow much fun its going to be to mess with Katie and how jealous the Sts. are gonna be when they find out that the daughter of one of the Alpha Elders has joined our pack."

The rest of my pack wolf-whisteled and hollered, but the cheering died down slowly as some familiar figures appeared in the parking lot. The St.Marcus pack were very similar to us except their pack was slightly larger than mine.

They were strolling leisurely towards the building, some of them beside their mates. Some of them were escorting the school skanks to class. Those were the other manwhores in the school. For example, Hudson St.Marcus, yeah you heard right. He is their Alpha's son, so he is next in line. I really dispise that guy. He thinks he's so great just because he gets the most chicks. What makes it even worse is that he knows he's gonna have a mate sometime soon, and he plays the field anyway. I smirked and shook my head as the Sts. walked through the same glass door as Katie had.