Chapter Ten-

A/N: The banner/cover on the side was made by Musically!

    I shoved Lee roughly through the door of my bedroom, slamming it shut behind me. Thankfully, I didn't have to worry about my parents over-hearing me, as they didn't get back from work for another couple of hours. So I let loose, with the question Lee had asked the girls back at school, still fresh in my mind. 

    "What the fuck was that, Felix?" I shouted, frustration securely evident in my tone. But Lee just raised his shoulders to shrug in innocence. 

    "What was what?" 

    "You damn well know what. What are you trying to do? Cause if you're just trying to piss me off, then you're doing a great fucking job of it!" My fist was itching to connect with his jaw, and my body begged for the release it would bring for the anger building up inside me. But for some stupid ass reason, I couldn't bring myself to hit him like I usually would have. 

    "I was just having a conversation, Jake," I could tell he was having a mental war trying to keep his lips from curving up into a playful smile. 

    "I'm glad you find it funny, Lee. Really, I am." 

    "Oh, chill out!" He huffed, striding towards me with a slightly amused expression. I stood my ground as he stopped barely an inch away from me, a smirk planted on his lips after he flicked his tongue out to wet them.

    "You ever heard of personal space, Lee?" 

    "Shut up, you love it." His smirk transformed into a grin as his hands found my hips and he started gently pushing me backwards, steering me towards the wall by my door. But I wasn't done being angry with him, although I was finding it a little difficult to remember exactly why I was angry with him. It's like every time his eyes dragged themselves up and down my body, my brain was wiped clean of all coherent thoughts. 

    He began kissing along my neck as my head lolled back against the wall. "Besides," he whispered across my skin. "Guy on guy action is hot." I heard him chuckle quietly. I kicked my brain into gear and pushed him away from me, where he stumbled back with surprise. 

    "It's not a joke, Felix. If they find out that we're..."

    "What? A little more than just friends?" He chuckled, an eyebrow raised in humour. I gave him a deadpan look, silently begging him to start being serious. After all, he was the one that said we needed to talk about this. And there I was, talking. Yet there he was, making a joke of it all. 

    After a fairly long staring contest, Lee eventually caved and thankfully, this time, he was more serious. "Okay, okay, fine." He held his hands up briefly. "So, maybe I got a little jealous." His shoulders shrugged once again. 

    "Jealous?" I asked him, confused. 

    "Don't even act like you weren't checking Bonnie Tyler out all day, today." Well, I got what I asked for. Serious Felix Towson. I kinda hoped he'd go back to joking around, cause the glare he was shooting my way, well, if looks could kill...

    "I wasn't checking her out, Lee! Can a guy not appreciate-" 

    "Fuck off, appreciating is just the less common way of saying you were checking someone out! Don't bullshit me Jake, I know you. And I definitely know when you're eye-fucking someone." 

    "Oh yeah? And how would you know that?" 

    "Cause you've done it to me enough times for me to recognise it." 

    "What the- no I have not! Are you fucking kidding me?" I noticed my throat started getting dry and my cheeks started heating up. I was sure if I looked in a mirror, there would be an uncanny resemblance to Pikachu - minus the yellow skin. But you know what? It was completely unrelated to the conversation I was having right now. Completely unrelated.