Chapter Seven-

Lee's hands were fisted in my hair now, pulling my head to the right for a better angle, desperately trying to deepen the kiss. His teeth scraping across my bottom lip every couple of seconds. His cotton-clad knees were digging into the sofa cushions, pushing his hips against my stomach, begging for friction. It got me hot just thinking that my best friend had a hard-on for me, but feeling it pressing against me was a whole new level of arousal. 

    I found my hands trailing down Lee's white tee, searching for the hem. All I could process - among the thoughts of how good Lee's mouth was - was getting rid of his top. Right now. My fingers eventually found the end and wasted no time in pinching it between them and tugging it over his head, leaving his blonde, wet, hair a tasseled mess. But God damn if he didn't look sexy. I stared at him in awe, admiring his more than perfect body. 

    I bit my bottom lip to hold back a gasp, peering up at Lee through my lashes with a burning look of want. I itched to say something, but all coherent thoughts flew out of my brain and I was left with scrambled words that made no sense. It was like being attacked by a thousand feelings and trying to name just one. 

    I think Lee mistook the delay in actions as a hesitation as he fumbled for words, coming out stuttered. "Jake- I- don't, I mean, we don't have to do this. I didn't mean to be forceful- was I forceful? Cause I swear I didn't mean to be..."

    "Lee," 

    "...It's just, fuck, you're so fucking sexy and it's like every time you look at me, you're just mind fucking me..."

    "Lee," I tried again, this time with impatience.

    "...I don't know dude, maybe I'm too pushy for you because I've already done this before and you haven't. Woah, shit! Fuck, that wasn't supposed to come out, fuck!" He burst into a world of curses, spitting them out like there was no tomorrow. His cheeks turned scarlet and his bright blue eyes were blown wide. 

    "Wow. Okay." I took a moment to run his words through my mind again. But I came to the decision that I'd deal with it another time, no more backing out and no more interruptions. I flipped him over to the side, onto his back, climbing on top of him with an excited smile. "We're definitely talking about that later, but right now we're gonna' fuck." I pointed my finger towards him, cocking an eyebrow at him to let him know that I wasn't going to forget it. 

    I shifted against his body, finding it a little uncomfortable trying to fit on the sofa with him. With a lick of the lips, I leaned in and placed a lingering kiss on his bottom lip, nipping at it gently before moving on to kiss down his jaw line. When I reached the crook of his neck, I paused momentarily to take in his scent and then focused on a particular spot, sucking at the skin and flicking out my tongue, catching the salty taste of Lee's body. 

    I slid my hands down his side, sliding my fingers underneath the waistband of his joggers and decided that it was about time we took this to the bedroom. Lee looked up at me with disappointment as I stood up, but smirked when I took his hand and pulled him up to follow me. He knew exactly where we were going, I didn't even have to say a word. He raced past me, climbing the stairs backwards and smirking down at me. 

    "Come on then, Jake, hurry up." He encouraged, turning on his heels and jogging the rest of the way. I sped up my pace, returning the smiles, and before I knew it I was slamming the door shut and stripping off my shirt. 

    You know that feeling of complete satisfaction after you release a whole load of built up tension? That's exactly what I was feeling as I lay on my back by Lee's side, the sheets of my bed tucked around our waists. I was still breathing quite deeply, one of my arms resting atop of my chest while the other was tucked behind my head. The only sound that could be heard was the inhale and exhale of air.