Chapter Eight-

I have to say I wouldn't have thought it, but getting up and ready for school with Lee was a very awkward situation. When he started to strip off his clothes to hit the shower, I turned around and gasped like I hadn't seen his jewels before, blurted, "What the fuck dude?", and then face-palmed after realising why my reaction was so ridiculous. Of course the whole time this was going on, there was a massive smirk slapped on Lee's face.

    He walked up to me in all his glory, tilted my head back by my hair and whispered over my lips, "You're acting like you haven't seen my dick before," then he released me, winked and disappeared into the en-suite. Leaving me tingling with arousal and a blush creeping onto my cheeks. Sighing, I finished drying my hair with a towel and tossed it into the corner of my room, by my door. This was going to take some getting used to. 

    I heard the water from the shower start to run and decided I didn't want to stick around for Lee to make more fun of me, whilst the only thing covering him and his wet body was a white towel. Oh God, way too tempting. I almost dived through the en-suite door and into the shower with him. But instead, I took the less sexier route of down the stairs and into the kitchen where I found my father reading the morning newspaper. As always. 

    "Son," my father greeted in his usual gruff tone, his eyes not straying from the words in his hands. Mandy was dancing about, placing a plate full of English breakfast in front of his poise form. "Thank you, Amanda." He muttered, folding his newspaper in half and placing it beside him. I perched on one of the other kitchen stools, a seat away from my father's position. 

    Mandy bustled her way over to me with a large grin, "Good morning mister Aston, what would you like for breakfast?" She winked as if to say, or have you already had it? I cringed and rolled my eyes. She seemed to understand our silent conversation, letting escape a slight chuckle. It annoys me when she calls me by my last name, but my mother doesn't approve of a maid addressing her employees on a personal level. However, she always does it when my parents aren't around. 

    "Is there some inside joke I'm not familiar with?" My father's voice pitched in, his tone surprisingly light, an unusual smile on his lips. Me and Mandy both shook our heads silently.

    "I'll just have toast and butter today, thanks Mandy." She nodded and got straight on with it. My father's full attention then got turned on me, and I shifted in my seat awkwardly. "Something wrong, dad?" I avoided eye contact, chewing on the inside of my cheek. 

    He shook his head as if he was stuck in slow motion. "There's just something a little...different about you today." I swallowed nervously, my eyes now trained on the counter that I was tapping my fingers on in an off-beat rhythm. 

    "Really? I don't feel different." I lied. I felt entirely different. I didn't even feel like the same person anymore. Mandy placed the plate of toast in front of me, I nodded in thank and concentrated on eating it as slowly as possible so I constantly had a mouthful of food, and you're not supposed to talk with your mouth full, I thought. 

    Thankfully, he just made a hmm noise and turned back to his breakfast. For the duration of finishing my toast, all that was heard was the shuffling of Mandy and the clinking of knives and forks. I stood up to leave, grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl on my way out, and jogged my way back upstairs. I figured it was better looking at Lee naked, than staying in an awkward silence with my father. 

    To my disappointment, Lee was fully dressed spare for his top which he was just pulling over his head. His hair was left ruffled after he tugged his head through the shirts hole, letting the rest of the grey material slide down his torso without him even touching it.