Chapter Nine-

English class was always a bore. I already knew my alphabet, so what was the use of it? The teacher was droning on at the front of the class about some poet - come on, a poet? We need to learn about some guy who has a knack for rhyming a bunch a words, or teaching a moral in the most head achingly-complicated way possible. That's fucked up. And boring. 

    So as a result of that, I never listened. Instead, I allowed my eyes to wander aimlessly around the cosey little classroom that held about twenty students in. Occasionally, my gaze would fall onto a few girls, one that was seemingly a regular was Bonnie Tyler. But I don't blame myself, she's a damn good sight. 

   Ever since year seven, Bonnie has always been the centre of attention - next to Kimberly Towson. But then again, they're the best of friends - so it seems only fitting, right? Though they couldn't look more different. Where Kimberly has golden blonde hair, to match her more-than-sweet personality; Bonnie has chocolate brown which goes with her dark, angry but strong personality. They're practically the complete opposite. 

    Thing about Bonnie is, she's so bad tempered that the slightest thing you do wrong, she'll kick off. But there's always been something about her that I liked -  I don't know if it's just the fact that she could kick my arse, verbally and physically if I'm honest, that makes me attracted to her so much. I shrugged the thought away as I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. 

    Making sure to look at it discretely, I read the text message from Felix: I heard the East building's toilets are always empty this end of the day;)

    I stared at the screen for what seemed like half an hour before shaking my head and realising what he meant, replying with: Really, Felix? And you say I'm the slut.

    I looked up from where I was sitting, finding Lee - who was sat three seats across from me - grinning like an idiot. I rolled my eyes in his direction and he turned his attention back to his phone. 

    But Jake, I can't stop thinking about your cock. An instant rush of arousal swept through my entire body as I read the last word, but I maintained my cool. 

    Before I could send a reply, the school bell was already ringing and the teacher dismissed us without hesitation. I quickly grabbed my books and shoved my pen in my mouth, heading for the door. I thought I'd escaped Felix but when my pen was snatched from between my teeth, I turned my head to find Lee smirking at me whilst waving my pen in between his thumb and forefinger. 

    "Can I have my pen back?" I said, dodging the rushing bodies that were heading in the opposite direction to me. I could see Lee concentrating on keeping up and not getting lost in the sea of people, from the corner of my eye. When we were finally outside and walking down to our next class, our pace slowed and he was back by my side in no time. 

    "How much does this pen mean to you?" His voice was teasing and sheepish. I rolled my eyes at him again. 

    "It's a thirty pence biro, Lee, I'm not gonna dive in front of a lorry for it." He chuckled before shoving his hand against my shoulder, forcing me against a wall. I was taken by surprise and quite thankful there was a building there to stop me from tumbling to the ground. "What now?" I sighed exasperatedly, looking about the area we were standing in. People were walking past us without even noticing we were there. 

    When I refocused back on Lee, my pen was resting against his bottom lip, pulling it down slightly. Tugging the corner of his lips up was a smirk, before half my pen disappeared into his mouth as his lips pursed around it. One of my brows raised on their own accord at the sight, and I fought to gain control of my eyes to stop them from staring.