New Student | 01

It was a new school year. The year where I fail all my subjects ONCE again. It's senior year and the HARDEST year. Ever since I was a Junior I dreaded becoming a senior, because I knew I would not do well in my studies. However I was "Popular" in my school. Apparently I'm popular because of my dancing? I have no friends. It's sad. I know. My Best Friend or used to be, used me to date my crush. Like how messed up is that. Ever since then, I didn't think of befriending anyone, I thought that they would betray me.
"BRRINGG" The school bell interrupted my thoughts.
Ugh first period. Math. I don't know how but I'm OKAY at Math when 99% of the classes I was either doodling in my notebook or using my phone, I planned on doing that again since the teacher is too dumb to even notice.

  I got to my seat and placed my bag down. Turning my phone on as well. A loud bang was heard and gave me a shock.
"Class! Quiet down! We have a new student this year,"
New student?
"Please come in!"
A tall figure walked into the room. He was wearing our school uniform jacket and looked quite good in it. Taking his hand and ruffling his hair while licking his lips makes him look even sexier. His black eyes that I could got lost into shimmered and made him look like an idol. Carrying his bag with one hand made him look even cooler or some would say make him look strong.

  Soon whispers could be heard throughout the class. All the girls squealing and fangirling over him while the boys look pissed and annoyed with his presence.
  "Hello! I'm Jeon Doyum! Please take care of me well!" The handsome boy said.
All the girls squealed at how shy he looked. He nervously chuckled and scratched his nape.( the back of the neck )
"Hmm.... Where should you sit? Ah sit next to.."
All the girls closed their eyes and crossed their fingers.
"You can sit next to Kim Y/N!" the teacher pointed at the seat next to mine.
All the girls groan and glared at you. This is going to be one stressful year. Doyum made his way to his seat and placed his bag on the floor as he took out his books. I, however took out my phone and started texting my Cousin, Junseo. Kim Junseo. Another popular boy. And my only "Friend" a lot of people criticised me for "dating" him and "spending too much time with him" WHEN HES MY COUSIN. Ugh. However my "fanboys" or so I like to call it. Defended me by saying Junseo was my Cousin. Luckily all the girls got the memo and apologised. My school was actually pretty kind but once you take their crush. It's game on. I texted Junseo who was in the class next to mine.

Me:
Hey! It's Math for me.
Kim Junseo:
It's science for me.
Me:
Wait what is your schedule?
Kim Junseo:
Science then Math then lunch then English then music and lastly history.
Me:
We have Music and English together meet you then!

  Apparently, Doyum was looking the whole time and soon he raised his hand.
"Ms Park! Y/N is using her phone!"
I looked at him with a shocked expression and widened my eyes. Why would he do that? This jerk.
"Detention for you Y/N!" She said with an angry expression.
I rolled my eyes and leaned back on my chair. I took a piece of paper on my notebook and wrote down. 'WHY DID YOU DO THAT!'
I passed the note to him and he noticed. Once he saw what I wrote down he instantly smirked and wrote down something passing the note back to me. I quickly took it and it said 'So I won't be bored during detention.' Once I saw what he wrote I looked at him with a confused expression. 'How?' I wrote down. He took the paper and wrote back 'I was late' I quickly read it and formed an O shape with my mouth. He chuckled at my "cute" action and continued writing down notes the teacher was writing on the board.

  After a long 45 minutes, I quickly grabbed my bag and ran to my locker. Grabbing the things I need for History. Heading towards the classroom I saw Doyum. I was still irritated with him and gave him a cold glare. He looked confused as to why I did that.
"Why are you so rude?" Doyum came up to me and asked
"Cause urm I don't know u got me into detention on the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!"
I shouted a little bit too loud.
"Friends are supposed to be nice to each other!"
He pouted.
"Who said we were friends?"
"Me!"
"Well you're definitely mistaken,"
I walked past him and walked into the class where I see Junseo sitting in his seat. I sat next to him. He noticed my irritated expression and asked what was wrong. As soon as I was about to explain, Doyum raised his hand and the teacher noticed.
"Yes... urm.. Doyum!"
"Sorry miss but could Y/N sit next to me? I'm new to the school and she's my only friend,"
"Ah yes. Sure!"
I glared at him before packing my things. While packing I saw Junseo mouth 'friends' I mouthed to him saying I would explain later. He nodded his head and continued to read his textbook. I made my way to my seat and rolled my eyes as I sat in my chair. Doyum looked at me and smiled brightly. For a second I thought there was a halo around him but I slowly shook away my thoughts and flipped to the page the class was on. During the lesson, Doyum kept annoying me by playing with my hair and stealing my stationary. I was so fed up with him that I yelled in front of the whole class.
"STOP IT!"
Doyum didn't look shocked at my response. Instead, he looked happy which angered me even more.
"No shouting in my classroom! Detention for you!"
" I already have detention miss,"
"Then double the hour! You will have 2 hours of detention!"
"But miss he was" I got cut off and had to eventually accept the fact that I got detention for 2 hours. Doyum took a piece of paper from his notebook this time and wrote 'Now we'll be with each other for 2 hours,' he smirked once he saw my expression — shocked.
I hate you Jeon Doyum!

-edited-
Word count: 1.1k