Fake | 24

I was walking home from school when Doyum tapped my shoulder.

"What is it?"

He showed me his phone and it was a hate account of me. Apparently Hana made it. I tapped on one of the posts. It was my text conversation with woomin.

Not again. Shouldn't have trusted her. I saw the bus approaching. I quickly ran to the bus stop and boarded the bus. I quickly texted Doyum too.

Y/N🌸:
I'll go home first :)

Once I reached home, I locked myself in my room and cried. I gave her a second chance yet she broke it.

She fucking bitched about me to Hana. It's okay. I like to be hurt. Cause that's the only thing I've ever experienced in life anyway.

  It was already 12 AM and I couldn't sleep. I should probably TRY to sleep soon, there school tomorrow.

  I thought about all the bad thoughts and cried myself to sleep.

  The next morning i woke up and did my morning routine. I'm gonna confront her today.

  Once I reached school, I immediately saw Woomin.

"Good morning Y/N! How are you?" How fake.

"Don't talk to me anymore! I didn't know you were such a bitch,"

  She fucking talked about my parents. No one gets to talk about my parents like that. I fucking hate you Park Woomin.

  When I was going home with Doyum, I asked him if I could borrow his phone. He lent it to me and I straight away searched for Hans's account.

  I looked at the latest post. The caption said 'I found out who told you. Hope you're living a bad life Y/N'

  How did she find out? Fuck.