Birthday | 23

It was the next day of school and everyone was running around. Weird. Everyone was shouting and whispering things like,
"She's really leaving?"
"Where is she going?"
"Why is she going away?"
  I opened the door of my classroom to see everyone talking. Everyone's heads turned towards me and ran to me.
"Do you know why Hana is leaving the school?"
Hana is leaving the school?
  I shook my head no and went to my seat while everyone proceeded to what they were doing until the teacher came in.
  By the time I knew it, it was already recess. Doyum made over to my seat and asked if we could eat lunch together.
  I only said yes to ask him what happened the other day. We both met at the rooftop. I questioned him and he looked really nervous. Like super.
"You like her don't you?"
He didn't reply.
"Fuck you!"
I ran out of the door from the rooftop and ran straight to the school gate. Let's skip school.
I ran to my house and went into my room and locked the door.
I cried my heart out. The one I love doesn't love me back. What a great birthday.
  I cried so much I fell asleep. I heard a lot of noise upstairs. Doyum must be throwing a party cause it was a Friday.
  I made myself some food and wanted to go back to sleep. I tried uncountable times to fall asleep. It didn't work.
  It was too noisy. I got out of the bed and headed to the lift. Annoying. Once I reached his house, I rang the doorbell.
  Doyum answered and there was really loud music and no one was there. wtf. To my shock, everyone suddenly jumped out yelling,
"Happy Birthday Y/N!"
  I got quite a shock. I've never been happy on my birthday. Ever. I soon flashed a smile to everyone.
  Soon the lights were turned off. Doyum grabbed my hand which took me by surprise.
"I love you Y/N. I really do,"
"He set the whole thing up!" Someone shouted.
  I smiled and hugged him back. Today was the best and worst day ever.