The Big Announcement | 20

Next day was the day where students could do anything. This year we had a new principal and he was good friends with Jisung's principal.
They both decided to partner up and create  a day with just fun. We could wear whatever we wanted. Do whatever we wanted. Jisung and I decided to wear matching clothes.

My surprise is yet to come

I walked to school with jisung and we both danced to the song I was playing. I decided to walk in front of him but he used this chance to take a picture of me.

@parkk.jisungg

@parkkjisungg our surprise is ready!@doyum_, @kim

@doyum_, @kim._.junseo and 126,389 liked this post.
comments turned off by user.

"Yah! Why did you post that picture of me!
Jisung just walked away and giggled. I swear.

-time skip-
It was recess and since jisung and I could eat together we did. Many girls from his school started glaring at me but it only took one stern glare to make them frightened.
My old friends were astonished to see me sitting with the Park Jisung. Wait until later.
It was soon music and Jisung was in my class. Perfect. We waited for everyone to come in to make the big announcement.
We stood to the front of the class and everyone was confused. Even the teacher in charge. I grabbed the microphone and we both yelled.
"We will be partners in the dance competition!"
Everyone gasped in shock. I turned to look at Junseo and Doyum. Jisung's fanboys. They were both wide eyed and stared at me in shock.
Gonna show you what you missed.

I would make some chapters just Instagram posts with small narrations as its faster to update!