Heart Broken | 22

Today, I decided to go to the arcade with Jisung.
  Once we met at the arcade we immediately started playing. I headed to the claw machines first and saw a really cute plushie.
  After 278273738388484848 tries, I still didn't get it. Jisung witnessed the whole thing and chuckled at how bad I was.
   I slapped his arm and he grunted in pain. We bet on if he was able to pick up the plushie on the first try.
  Considering how many tries I did, I bet that he couldn't. He tried and he fucking got it. What the.
We spent another two hours at the arcade enjoying each other's company and playing all the different games there.
We got to the counter and saw what we could buy with the tokens we have.
I looked around and saw a lock that is shaped of a heart with a key.
The worker there saw me and said,
"If you buy this, give it to someone you love dearly," I nodded my head and smiled.
After buying the lock, Jisung and I headed out of the arcade. I told him I needed to go to the toilet, he nodded his head and waited for me outside the toilet.
As I was making my way there, I saw Doyum... kissing Hana. W-what? He told me he loved me. These fucking lies.
-flashback- ( last week )
After the dance, Doyum brought me to a private area.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"Look, I'm sorry about everything,"
He explained to me how he doesn't love Hana and that he loves me.
"I promise I won't hurt you again," he smiled.
Then and there, we kissed. This kissed meant more. It felt as if he was trying to tell me he truly loved me. Doyum grasped my chin not giving a care if there were several people near us.
  As he kissed me senselessly, I forgot about all my worries in the world. I parted for breath for a second, his forehead against yours.
"I promise,"

-end of flashback-
  I walked up to Doyum, he noticed my presence and I quickly said in a calm manner,
"Don't fucking promise me anything if your promises are going to be broken,"
  I quickly stomped past Jisung, not even feeling like using the toilet anymore.
  Tears were in my eyes and I just ran. I ran till I reached home.
I texted Jisung to say I'll explain to him tomorrow. What I needed to do right now is to just be alone.