Confused |02

After History, it was finally recess. I didn't like recess that much as I had no friends to spend it with, besides the point I get to eat. Luckily, today they are serving my favourite, bimbimbap. When I stepped in the canteen, I saw the Long queue and was prepared to be disappointed. I queued up anyway because maybe there was a chance that I could get one. 5 minutes into queuing, the girls suddenly let this mysterious boy go right into the front! You guessed it, it was Doyum. I rolled my eyes and made way for him. He looked at me and saw how sad and pissed I looked. Doyum got his bimbimbap and sat down in an empty table. Suddenly, all the girls went to go and sit beside him. He looked uncomfortable and went to another table that were full of guys. Coincidentally, he sat next to the popular kids also known Jinsung, Sungwon, Taewoo, Yechan and Junseo
Jung Jinsung- All the girls swoon over him and he sings beautifully.
Park Sungwon- The maknae and also is an expert at aegyo.
Kim Taewoo- The weird boy but is very charming.
Shin Yechan- Amazing voice and the most handsome in my opinion.
Kim Junseo- My Cousin and I have to say he's quite good looking and can dance well.
All the boys smiled at him and surprisingly they all got along. Suddenly one of the workers who work at the canteen shouted,
"Bimbimbap is sold out! We will serve Kimchi stew instead!"
I quietly groaned and pouted. Once I made it to the front of the queue I sadly pouted once I saw the Kimchi stew. Not that I hate it but I wanted to eat bimbimbap.
"I Guess we'll have to make do,"
I took my tray and walked passed the table Junseo and Doyum were sitting at.
"KIM Y/N! Sit here!!" Junseo excitedly shouted.
I shook my head at his silliness and declined.
I suddenly felt a tug on my wrist only to see Doyum pulling me towards the table. After that things went back to normal. I stared at the kimchi stew I was playing with and sighed putting the spoon down.
"What's wrong?" Junseo asked me.
"I wanted bimbimbap but they ran out," I sighed again. Doyum looked his bimbimbap then my kimchi stew.
"Here you can have mine!" He cheered.
"Really? Thank you!"
I quickly swapped with him my kimchi stew with his bimbimbap and happily ate it. Doyum smiled looking at me eat however, someone was secretly smiling too.

  "Ah! That was delicious!" I said as I rubbed my belly. Junseo laughed at my expression and the boys laughed as well, including Doyum. It was now English and I dreaded this subject. Not because it was hard but because the teacher was so boring and strict. I quickly made my way to class after bidding my goodbyes to the boys. Junsoo and I walked to the class but we noticed Doyum behind us.
"Why are you following us?"
"I'm not I'm just going to my class,"
I rolled my eyes and held on to my books tightly. Even though he DID give me bimbimbap he's still annoying and still is a jerk. Once we made it into the classroom I sat next to the smart kid, Jeon Somi. She smiled at me and moved her bag out of the way. Somi was a very kind girl and was excellent in her studies as well. If I had to choose who to be best friends with I'd choose her.
"Students! Take out your textbook and turn to page 63,"
I quickly took out my textbook and payed attention. He talked about "important" vocabulary words that MIGHT come out in the exam.

After a good 1 hour, class ended so that meant now was music! No one really knew but I really enjoyed dancing and singing. Our school was known for talents so they taught rapping, dancing and singing. I'm more confident in my dancing than singing I can rap a little bit I don't think I'm that advanced. I made my way to the music room with Junseo and Doyum as he had music too. *ugh* We walked to the music room to be greeted by Ms Choi,
"Quickly sit down I only have an hour an I have a lot of news!"
We quickly sat in the floor and looked up to Ms Choi.
"Okay, our school is famous for idols right?"
We all nodded.
" We have an upcoming competition where different CEOS of companies will come and see your performance,"
This was it. To finally show everyone who you are and it's one step closer to your dream, becoming an idol.
"You can either do a solo or a group, groups are only allowed to have maximum 5 people in it."
"For the rest of the period choreograph and practise your song for the people who wanna join, people who don't wanna join follow me."
I saw the table full of computers and quickly took one. I saw that Taewoo, Yechan, Jinsung, Sungwon and Junseo partnered up leaving Doyum alone.

  Heh serves him right. However, he slowly made his way towards me and and gave you a small smile. I swore I could have melted there but I kept my cool and ignored him.
" Y/N! Wanna do the competition with me?"
" Y/N!!!" He whined.
" WHAT!" I yelled, causing all your classmates including your teacher to look at you.
"What?" I said quietly.
"Be my partner!"
"No,"
"Why not?"
"Don't you understand the meaning of NO."
He kept on ignoring until I HAD to say yes.
"OKAY OKAY FINE STOP POKING ME,"
He giggled and turned his head towards the computer. He saw that you were looking at the song called 'Say you won't let go' by James Arthur.
"Oh by the way students I'm going to evaluate you after school,"
I widened my eyes and faced Doyum. We both quickly tried to make a choreography and it worked out well as you were both OOF at choreographing.

-After school- ( hehe I'm too lazy )

  All your classmates doing the competition made their way to the dance studio as Ms Choi said there was more space there to perform.

  After about 5 minutes, Ms Choi arrived.
"Anyone wanna start first?"
There was no response.
"Okay then. I'm going to put in the number of groups there are and you all are going to pick,"
After writing down the numbers on the pieces of paper, we all picked. We were lucky and were the 5th to perform. There were 7 groups in total from YOUR class. ( more contestants from other classes )
  After amazing singing and dancing,it was finally Doyum and my turn.

( the dance ^^ )
You both danced well and there were no mistakes in the dancing and singing. Your classmates cheered and wooed. You and Doyum started blushing, however there was someone that was furious.

  Hello! Thank you so much for reading! I will try to update more this week💓. Imma keep it short cause these author writings are irritating to me bye~
Word count: 1.1k
*UNEDITED*