Awkward Silence | 15

Recently, I've been getting quite close to Yechan. He was a funny and charming guy. How dreamy. I also got closer to Doyum and his Friend group. I don't really talk to him but I talk to his friends more. Taekhyeon, Yongha and SeungHwan. ( I know y'all have been WAITING FOR THEM )
It was recess and everyone was having a fun time. We have all decided to go out after school since there was no homework today and exams just ended. We decided to go to an amusement park since most of us wanted to go there. We all thought it was a great idea and started planning. Everyone was happy with the arrangements but I was not. Park Hana was going to be there. Ugh. She made me feel very uncomfortable due to the situation with Doyum and when we were in middle school. She acted kind to me at school but behind her phone screen was a devil. A devil dressed up as an angel.
It was already after school and we all met up at the school gate. We all happily walked to the bus stop but what I noticed was that they made one huge line. I however wasn't in the line. I just shrugged it off and plugged in my earphones looking at everyone happily chatting.
Once we reached the bus stop we quickly got into the bus once it arrived, everyone rushed into the bus leaving me behind. I quickly got onto the bus noticing how they got the whole back row with 6 seats and the others sat in the two seaters. I had no where to sit, great. I just sat on an empty seat and placed my big school bag beside me. However, the bus was loaded with pupils from other schools that I had n choice but to move my bag. A tall guy sat next to me. Luckily, he left me alone and plugged in his earphones. I didn't really felt like talking.
We all reached the amusement park and quickly queued up for the rides first. We went on the ride called 'The Typhoon'
There were three seats in one row and I was out next to Doyum and Hana. Doyum was sitting in the middle and I was on his right while Hana was on his left. No one really knew but I was scared of roller coasters. The whole ride I just decided that it was best for me to close my eyes. At one point I felt the ride stop, I thought the ride had ended but nope. It was dropping point. I screamed and held onto something not particularly knowing what.
Once the ride had ended I looked to what I was clinging on and it just had to be Doyum.

Doyum POV
I felt something hugging me but I was too in the moment to even care at that point. Once the ride had ended, I looked to what was holding me and it was Y/N. I felt my heart pounding rapidly. Wait? What? She quickly apologised and scurried off to Junseo. I looked at her struggle to get off. How cute. Hana tapped on me, interrupting my thoughts. I quickly flashed her a smile before making our way to the others.
Back to your POV.
After that ride, we went on a couple more LESS intense ones and got some food to eat. We decided that after eating we should go on the ferries wheel then end our journey. We all agreed and quickly ate up our food.
Everyone had a partner besides me. Everyone figured out their partner except for me. Great. I just queued up not knowing what to do. What if I paired up with a stranger? What if he's some creep? I quickly shook my head, trying not to think of the worst. When it was my turn, the guy paired me up with Doyum. Weird isn't he goin to partner with Hana? I eventually found out that you're not supposed to pick out your own partner. Shit. This is gonna be one Long ride.
The ride was supposed to be an hour long, but with Doyum in there it felt like A WHOLE YEAR. We just awkwardly sat there, not talking to each other.
"So..... How are you?" Doyum questioned.
"Urm.... good,"
That was the only conversation we made.
"I'm really sorry,"
"It's okay really, I Guess you just lost feelings," I smiled weakly.
He scooted closer to me. What is he doing? He leaned in and kissed me. WAIT WHAT THE FUCK. He started to kiss me gently but then held my chin, pulling me closer. After a while I kissed back. I melted into the kiss and we soon pulled away. Right there and there, there was a whole zoo in my stomach. I smiled brightly and the fireworks exploded, making me shocked. After we got off the ride, we all said our goodbyes but I can't help but to spare a glance at Doyum. He smiled towards me and brought Hana home. I didn't really mind and just walked home.
Doyum POV
I walked Hana to her doorstep and she spinned around. She gave me a cute smile before heading in. Before going in, she quickly turned around and ran towards me. She gave a kiss. She started kissing me more intensely. What did I do? I kissed back of course. But I felt nothing. My heart didn't beat as fat as when I was with Y/N. I guess when I first noticed Hana and she was so kind and pretty, it was just infatuation. Now, I really know who I like or even love.