Happiness | 21

@y/n._

@y/n._ shocked aren't you?
@parkk.jisungg, @y/n_fan and 219,373 others liked this post.
The user has turned off comments.

  After I posted that, I walked out hand in hand with jisung. Badum! Badum! My heart was beating uncontrollably fast. The shit?
  Our next plan was yet to come. Jisung found an empty spot in the middle of the school. He turned on the speaker with music, he shouted,
"Anyone wanna have a dance battle?"
  Students were soon gathering but no one wanted to challenge the park jisung. He spotted Doyum and asked him to challenge him. He suggested we do a duo challenge.
This was not planned. Jisung dragged me to his side and Doyum was still standing there, not knowing who to choose as a partner.
  He brought Junseo to his side. This is gonna be some hard competition. We started dancing first and did some skilful moves.
  We passed the dance to them and they started doing some moves I even didn't know they could.
  After about 10 minutes, it really no longer was a dance off. Doyum, Jisung, Junseo and I were all just having fun.
  We all started laughing together and it was these times that I missed the most.
  I missed all the jokes that would crack me up.
I missed all their smiles. I missed my cousin, Junseo. I missed my first love.