The Hangover Crew

The second week in England was tempting in every sense.

The drinks, the food, the cute boys (with cuter accents) and, furthermore, Ryan (he didn't fall into the 'cute boys' category because he was beyond cute). There was basically nothing to stop us from giving in to temptation, except Patrick and Bronx, seemingly.

So anyways, I had kept bugging Ryan about taking Mom's advice and telling Spencer about Vic, as it was the second week of the trip (as noted earlier) and he still hadn't told him. He eventually did as I bugged and went to tell him.

A few minutes later, he came back into our room from the connecting suite door with puffy eyes and told me what had happened. He had gotten to the point of it and Spencer had started crying. Then he started crying. Then they got Patrick and Pete in the room and they cried together. Then Ryan had came back into our room to catch me up and grab some tissues.

He informed me that Bronx had been left with Josh and Tyler and I would be all by my lonesome until the morning or whenever Spencer stopped crying (not his words exactly, but I spiced it up).

So I was kind of at a loss for what to do. I had nobody to hang out with. I considered going and talking to Mikey, then decided against it because of Gerard.

I literally knew no one else on that trip, so I decided I would just go down to the bar to have some mozzarella sticks or something.

I got down there, ordered some fries, then ate them, watching a sport I didn't understand (and it looked really painful).

I thought about going back up to the room to finish my fries quietly when someone tapped me on my shoulder.

Please don't be the drunken Way brothers, I thought as I turned around.

It was Dallon.

I smiled and said, "Hey."

He had already been smiling. "Hi." He gestured to the bar stool next to me. "Is this seat taken?"

I told him it wasn't, then offered him some of my fries when he sat down. He politely declined and asked me how I liked England so far. I told him honestly that it was the best thing that had ever happened to me, but I missed my family(my mom) a lot. He didn't comment on that, but said something about my performance a few nights ago (everyone had been (it was super strange)). I blushed because I kept forgetting that other people had heard it.

Conversation went from there and he bought me a few drinks. I was just kind of getting louder and gigglier, but I didn't care (part of the tipsiness). He eventually invited me up to his suite and told me it was on the top floor (like Josh and Tyler's (they didn't let me see theirs, so I figured this was the closest I would get)).

He needed his room key in the elevator to get to his floor, which I stared in awe at for the whole ride. When we got to the door, he opened it for us and held the door open for me. I thanked him and stepped in.

It was just like in the movies; big and fancy and so cool I could die. It had a kitchen and everything. I couldn't believe my (drunken) eyes.

"This place is sooo coooooool," I said, walking around and looking at all the fanciness.

Dallon caught me from tripping over something and I giggled in his arms.

"Hiiii," I slurred, still relying on him to keep me up.

"Hi," he said in a more serious (annoyed?) tone. "Let's get you to the couch."

I giggled again. "Ok."

He sat me down on the couch and I realized it was about as comfortable as the one in mine and Ryan's suite and I felt less wonderstruck. Then Dallon offered me a beer from his fridge and it returned.