Mini Frank

*Brendon’s POV*

After we played another song for the school, they all went back to finish their classes. In the meantime after the second song, I decided to text Ryan about the date.

I pulled out my phone and started to text Ryan, asking if Saturday at 7 was alright for our date. Gerard took the phone out of my hands before I could finish the whole text and send it.

“Texting your boyfriend?” he sneered, looking at the screen of the phone.

“Potential boyfriend, if you must know,” I said, standing from the stool and reaching for my phone.

“You’re not getting this back,” he hissed, pulling the phone away from my reach. I sighed and sat back down.

“Dalloooon! Gee-rard stole my phooonee!!” I yelled. Dallon came over to the scene.

“Gerard? Did you steal Brendon’s phone?” he said, glaring at Gerard.

“Well, yeah. But—”

“No buts. Give Brendon his phone back.”

Gerard sighed and turned to Mikey.

“Moikey! Catch!” he tossed the phone to Mikey. “Toss it to Frank!”

Mikey did as told and tossed my phone to Frank, who I didn’t even know was in the class. Frank then tossed it to Ray, who tossed it to Gerard, who tossed it to Mikey, who tossed it to Frank, and so on and so on. It was like they were playing ‘Monkey In The Middle’ and Dallon was the monkey in the middle.

When Frank thought no one was looking, he stuffed the phone into his pants and continued to toss around an invisible phone.

“Ah-ha!” Dallon exclaimed, catching what he thought was the phone. “Where’d the phone go?!”

The phone then rang in Frank’s pants, lighting up his crotch.

“Frank. Is the phone in your pants?” Dallon asked.

“Uhm.... No?” Frank said, trying to cover the light that had already been seen.

“I am not afraid to put my hand down your pants to get that phone,” Dallon said, walking closer to Frank.

“That is sexual assault!” Frank exclaimed.

“Frank Iero. Give me that phone,” Dallon said more sternly. Frank sighed and began untucking his shirt.

“Fine. But you asked for it,” he started unbuttoning his pants. “I’m not wearing any underwear.” He was about to unzip his pants when Dallon stopped him.

“Go face the corner and get the phone out,” Dallon said, guiding Frank to the corner. Frank had this smirk on his face that told me he was up to no good. I just shook it off, though when he turned back from the corner with the phone in his hand with the same little smirk.

“Here you go,” he said holding the phone out to Dallon. The phone rang and Frank was fast to answer the phone.

“Hello?” he said with a creepily accurate impression of me. I couldn’t hear the other line, but I’m guessing it was Ryan calling about the gibberish text that might have been sent, or my mom calling.

“I sent gibberish? I didn’t mean to; must’ve butt-dialed or something,” Frank chuckled. “And as for the picture,” he paused, then said in a lower voice, “it’s a preview of our date.”

I then knew it was Ryan, but wondered what picture was sent. Considering where the phone had been earlier, I reckoned that the picture was Frank’s, uhm... ‘Mini Frank.’