Brendon Barsoap

I stepped back into the house and put my towel over a place on the couch before sitting on it.

"So," Dad said, eyeing Ryan and Spencer. "These are your new friends?"

"Yup," I said simply.

"Is that you're new girlfriend?" Dad asked, gesturing to Ryan.

"It'd be more likely he'd be my boyfriend, seeing as he's a boy," I said, looking at Ryan, who was blushing. Dad stuttered and stammered and awkwardly excused himself to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna check on Patrick," Ryan said quietly, going for the door.

"Hey, can I use your bathroom?" Spencer asked after Ryan went outside.

"I don't know; can you?" I said.

"C'mon man, I really gotta go," he said, giving me a look.

"Down the hall, third door on your right," I said, gesturing to the hall. Spencer stood up and walked down the hall quickly.

"Hey, Brendon," Mom said, poking her head in the room. "When your friends come back, why don't you give them a tour of the house?"

I mumbled a small 'yeah, sure' before Spencer walked back into the room.

"You guys have bar soap in there," he stated.

"Why are you stating the obvious?" I asked.

"You should consider buying liquid soap," he said, walking towards the couch I was sitting on.

"Well we prefer bar soap in this household," I defended our bar soap.

"Well if you guys like bar soap so much you should change your last name to 'barsoap,'" he sat down next to me on my towel. "Brendon Barsoap. It flows." 

"Get off my towel!" I said, trying to pry my towel from under him.

"But I just sat down!"

"Well you can stand up and get your own towel and liquid soap!"

"Maybe I will!" he exclaimed, standing up and going for the front door. "I have those things at home!"

"Then maybe you should just go home!" I stood up, too.

"I just might!" he opened the door only to be greeted by a large thunder clap. He quickly closed the door and walked back, sitting in front of the couch.

"Ithinkimightstayhereandsitonthefloorifthat'sokwithyouthanks," he said, wrapping his towel tighter around his shoulders. I sat back down and smiled triumphantly.

I turned on the TV to 'The Fairly Odd Parents,' which Spencer and I watched for about five minutes before Patrick and Ryan walked back in.

"The dude glitters for crying out loud!" Patrick said to Ryan.

"Not glitters; sparkles," Ryan said, closing the door behind him. I quickly stood up and tried not to step on Spencer in the process.

"Boys and... Well, boys. I am your tour guide," I said. "If you'll follow me..."

I walked towards the kitchen door and held it open for them.

"Through here is the kitchen where we cook all of our food," I said, gesturing around the room after they had all walked in. "Past that door," I pointed at the laundry room door. "Is the laundry room."

Spencer raised his hand and I pointed at him.

"Yes, you; the tall one," I said.

"What exactly is in the laundry room?" he asked.