Request here!

I needed to make an up to date request form for this book, Cause it’s time that it got an update. It’s gonna be about the same as the last one just with some much-needed changes. These changes are required to make the request process easier. It also makes it easier for me to get to request much faster. 

I will become more strict with a request only accepting the ones with the proper request format. This ensures that the request gets through more quickly instead of slowly. This also means that you guys will get more lovely content. 

1. “Title” Give me a title for your request/oneshot. 

2. Character or characters. What character do you want for this story? Is it a Pixar character or Disney character. They can be gender-bend characters or characters that are already male. Like Jim from Treasure Planet. I’ll Make a list of gender-bend characters to give you guys an Idea.

Aaron (Little mermaid) 

Meridan (Brave) 

Elias (Frozen 1&2) 

Andrew (Frozen 1&2) 

Emerald (Hunchback of Notre dame) 

Cruello (101 dalmatians) 

Jazmin (Alladin) 

Timothy (Princess and the frog) 

Alex (Alice and wonderland) 

Jess Rabbit (Who framed Rodger rabbit)  

Ming (Mulan) 

Moana (Male) (Moana) 

Ben (Beauty and the Beast) 

Gogo (Male)(Big hero 6) 

Malevolent (Sleeping beauty/ Maleficent) 

Rapunzel (Male)(Tangled)   

Jim Hawkins (Treasure planet) 

Barley (Onward) 

Meg (Hercules) 

Pocahontas (Male)  (Pocahontas) 

Kida (male) (Atlantis: The lost empire) 

Aurora (Sleeping beauty) 

This only some of the characters that you can request one-shots for! There are so many more! 

3. What AU are we in? Are we in modern AU? Fantasy AU? Or the universe that character lives in? Some examples of this are Omegaverse. Soulmates Au. Things Like that. 

4. What kind of story will this be? Will this be some vanilla wafer fluff? Or a sour lemon? Maybe you want some angst? Maybe somebody image confidence? 

5. What’s the plot here? What will you be doing? What will the character be doing? How did you and the character meet? Is it love at first sight or rivals? What is the meat of this story the pattie to this chicken sandwich? We need details! 

6. Info about the reader. What does the reader look like? What does the reader want? What physical features make the reader different from the rest? Does she have cat ears? Bird wings? Is it on the thicker side? Have some sort of mental or physical disability? Is the reader poor? Or is she royalty? What does the character in the story find attractive about the reader? (No all these are actually things for the request these are just suggestions helpful tidbits to make the writing process easier.) 

7. How many parts do you want your request to be? How long will you be on this adventure? 

8. For a lemon request, what are the kinks? Is the reader being a brat and she needs to be punished or is the reader dominant and pins the character down having her way with them?(Lemons only) 

These are the new steps in order to make a request for this story. Please follow these steps if you want to make a request! It will make it so much easier in getting content out for you my lovely readers. Please comment down below your request