Hibari-Lemon

He move closer to you but you back away a little,asking:"Why are you here? Don't tell me you want to fight me now if so,please come back next time,I'm sick now." He move closer and grabbed your arms tightly,so tight that it make you yelp abit.

-lemon warning-

Then he suddenly kiss you on the lips.You quickly broke the kiss and say:"What the hell are you do-"but before you could finish speaking Hibari already had his lips on yours again.You tried to break the kiss again but this time he did not want to stop,so he tighten his grip on your arms.When he finally broke the kiss he carried you on his shoulder and brought you to your bedroom and due to your fever you were too weak to struggle.He throws you onto the bed and climb on top of you.He then lean down to kiss you again but this time more passionate and gentle.You slowly give in and he stop kissing.He then move lower until your collarbone and starts sucking and nibbling there,leaving red little marks.

"Ahhh~ Stop~"you moaned and he reply"are you sure you want me to stop?" in a teasing tone as he move his left hand to your breast.He start rubbing it while smirking and looking at your embarrassed face.After a while he move his right hand to your entrance.He rub your hole through your purple panties under your skirt and press your clit lightly from time to time and soon,you came.He did not want to wait so he move on to strip your clothes and a while later,you were fully naked.He then starts to suck on your nipples and without any warning,he rammed his hard member into you.You cried out in pain and he smirked.You thought he was going to starting ramming into you but instead,he knew you are a virgin so he gave you some time to get use to it.After about 5 minute,he started moving slowly but faster and faster as you moan his name sweetly.After a while,you came and he came right after you.He lay down beside you and whisper:"From now on you are my omnivore and mine only."