Hibari-Chapter 2-1

He never thought that someone as strong as you could be sick so easily but it doesn't concern him at all,so he thought that he wouldn't even give a darn about it.

-at the disciplinary committee-

"I still couldn't believe,how can she be sick!? Even me don't get sick!" thought Hibari looking down at his desk. (Duh! Baka dont get sick!)

"Mr Kyoya!" shout one of the member from the disciplinary department.Hibari jerked back a little after returning to reality.He glared at the person who call out and said annoyed:"I want to bite you to death!"

Member :"Ehhhhhhh!? Why!?"

Hibari :"Because you interrupted my thinking plus I'm feeling frustrated due to nothing."

Member :"Wha-What the... ARRRRRGGGGG!" *got beaten*

"Why? Why am I feeling frustrated? Why do I keep thinking about her?"thought Hibari as he lay down on the sofa."Obviously it is because you are in love!" said Reborn as he appear out of nowhere."Little Baby?(reborn)What are talking about?There's no way that I would fall for that plain,omnivore."

Reborn :"Omnivore huh?"

Hibari :"Because she is strong at fighting but weak to illness,so she is an omnivore."

Reborn :*smirk* "Hmm,is that so?"

After the last word,Reborn left.Hibari continue standing at the same spot,thinking about what Reborn had just said.

"I...I don't understand.Why am I feeling frustrated?WHY!!!" Hibari thought as he grit his teeth in frustration and that's when he finally realize...realize that he love you.

After the realisation,he somewhat more relax but also more concern at the sometime.He couldn't

concentrate on his work.After school,he accidentally walked to your house unconsciously.

To be continue...