Yamamoto-Chapter 2

They arrived at your about an hour later and when they arrived, they were quite nervous because its actually their first time visiting your house.

The first time Tsuna knocked on your door there was no reply and on the second knock you replied but instead of answering by the door, you answered by your bedroom window. You looked out the window and saw Tsuna and his friends standing outside your house door. You then called out, "Hey!!! The doors not lock, come on in!" Tsuna replied, "Oh, o-ok" and he opened the door. After they came in, you went downstairs to greet them. Tsuna then ask, "Are you okay, (y/n)-chan?"

You :"Yeah, sort of..."

Gokudera :"Oi! So is it a yes or no!? Can't you just be more specific!?"

You :"..."

Yamamoto :"Now now, don't be afraid, he was just worried about you."

Gokudera :"Wha!?"

You :"I'm fine"

Yamamoto :"Really? What your temperature now?"

You :"...37.0"

Yamamoto :"Liar~"

You :"Huh?"

Before you know it, Yamamoto has took the temperature on the table besides you and checked the history.

Yamamoto :"The history here says it was 41.0!!!"

Gokudera :"!?"

Tsuna :"That high!? Your brain would've been burnt!"

Yamamoto :"I guess you better go to sleep now."

You :"...but you guys..."

Tsuna :"Don't you worried, we will be taking our leave now."

You :"Huh? Are you sure?"

Tsuna :"Yeah, so pls go sleep now."

You :"Ok, thx."

Yamamoto :"Take care!"

Gokudera :"You better eat some medicine!"

Tsuna :"Bye!"

And with that, everyone leaves. You went back to sleep untill the sun has fully set.

-8pm-

You woke up and realise there's a wet cloth on your forehead. It was still cold and the ice in the water was still in its shape so you concluded that the person who did these were still around. You immediately jump off of bed and went downstairs just to find someone humming a song while washing some plates. You then went closer and found that it was actually Yamamoto. You called out to him and he jumped back a little.

You :"Um, didn't you went home just now?"

Yamamoto :"Well, I went home once but I can't relax when I remember your high temperature. So I came back again."

You :"Oh, thank you."

Yamamoto :"Haha, you're welcome!"

You :*smiles*

Yamamoto :"Oh, I brought you some sushi!"

You :"Really?"

Yamamoto :"Yep! My dad gave them to me." *suddenly blushed a bit*

You :"Why were you blushing?"

Yamamoto :"Ummm, nothing."

You :"Oh, okay, if you say so."

Yamamoto :"Let's dig in!"

You :"No problem!"

You ate the sushi and then went back to sleep and since it's late and the next day is a Saturday, you allowed Yamamoto to stay for a night.

To be continue...
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
Sorry, I thought I had published alr. v_v