Giotto

Hahaha... This is requested by 'wolflover1209' and so, pls enjoy!!! XD
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Today as usual, you were working at the Vongola mansion with the Primos and now, you were summoned by Giotto. He asked you to come to his office and now, you were standing in front of his working desk, coughing...

Giotto look at you, signed and say, "(y/n), I want you to take a week off."

You :"Wha-?! But-"

Giotto :"This is an order."

You :"...okay"

Giotto :"(y/n), I told you not to overwork and get sick right?"

You :"I did no- " *cough*

Giotto :*sign* "You are just as stubborn as G..."

You :"I'm no- " *cough*

Giotto :"Okay, okay, I know already..." *sign*

You :"..."

Giotto pressed a button and called G through the microphone and when G arrived, he said to him, "G, can you take care of the work here while I escorts (y/n)?"

G :"Got it."

You :"Wait, I can go home my-" *cough*

G :"Women, just follow and stop worrying Giotto."

You :"..."

Giotto :"Don't be so harsh, G. She just doesn't want to interrupt my work."

G :"Tch..."

Giotto :"Anyway, let's go, (y/n)."

You nodded and quietly allow Giotto to escort you home. When you reach your house you tried to make Giotto leave so you can start working again but knowing what you are thinking, he refused to leave until you falls asleep.

The next day when you woke up, you saw Giotto's face next to you.

You :"Gio-Giotto?! Wh-Why are you here?!"

"Hmm? What is it, (y/n)?" Giotto ask as he yawn and look at you with sleepy eyes.

He then slowly sat up and when he realise where he is, he just smile and say something carefree and laughed it off.

You got dressed and once again, tries to shove Giotto back but he refused. You then finally gave up and allow him to follow you around like stuck with bubblegum. Then suddenly your temperature risen up to 40.0 degree. Giotto was surprised by such a high temperature when he take your temperature and he forced you to sleep but of course, you refused hardly. You tried to struggle free of his grip but at that time, he pulled you into a kiss. Your eyes widen but slowly, you kissed back.

To be continue...
♤☆♤☆♤☆♤☆♤☆♤☆♤☆♤☆♤☆
I love ya! But sorry, Giotto only have 1 chapter and a lemon chapter cause I don't have any more details to add but still, thanks for requesting, wolflover1209. ^_^