Gokudera-Lemon

-lemon warning-

He continue guiding you while kissing you untill he's on top of you on your bed.He then move his left hand under your shirt and rub your left breast while his tongue continue to dance together with yours.He then moved on to nibble on your neck and his left hand also moved on to remove your shirt while you moan and groan.He did not stop removing you red lacy bra after your shirt and when your bare skin touches the cold air you shivered.Gokudera pulled away from your neck and look at your body.Of course,you naturally tried to cover it with your bare hand but he pull your hand away and whisper to your ear:"Don't hide it,you are beautiful,(y/n)..." and you blushed.After he observed enough of your breast he lean in forward and lick on your right nipples gently while his left hand pinch the left one.When he had enough he removed his shirt and jeans together woth his boxer.You at first thought that there's no way that the big things would ever fit in you but the thought disappears when you start sucking on it.When you lick on the tip he shivered abit and not long after,he cummed in your mouth and you drank all of it.He then pushes you back onto the back and remove your skirt along with your underwear.He did not gave you the time to be surprised and trust one finger into you,followed by the second and slowly the third one,stretching you teasing.Since you are a virgin,it hurt abit but slowly pleasure took over.He starts by pumping in and out at a steady rate but your moaning encouraged him to pump faster and after about ten minutes,you came on his finger.He smirked and lick on his finger before proceeding on licking your redden flower.He twirl his tongue in your hole and lick on your clit in a circular motion.After you came,he pulled away and position himself at your entrance.He is also a virgin so he looked at you nervously to get permission.You nodded and he slowly thrust into you.You can't help but shut your eyes tightly as the pain gushes through your veins and you could feel a drop of tear forming in your eyes.Gokudera saw this and wipe the tear away with his thump.He continued to thrust deeper until his member is all in and at the same time,the great pleasure had taken over the pain.He starts pumping in and out and with every thrust you cried out louder.He begins to thrust faster and faster as you moan and finally,both of you came at the same time.He laid down beside you and whisper:"I'm sure you would get better tomorrow,good night."