Belphegor

The picture has a glitch!! Can you guys spot it?! XD
☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
You had been sick for the past few days. The high fever forced you to stay in bed and it wasn't getting any better.

You lies on the bed and panted as Luss came to give you your bitter medicine. Luss tried to feed you the medicine but you refused to eat it, as usual...

Luss :"(y/n)-chan, you've got to take your medicine."

You shakes your head and coughs.

Luss :"You won't get any better if you don't!"

You turned away from Luss and Luss signed.

Belphegor came in.

Belphegor :"Is the princess still not taking her medicine?"

Luss :"Yeah..."

Belphegor :"Hmm...let me try"

Luss :"What are you going to do?"

Belphegor :"Dont worry, get out."

Luss :"Whaaat? Why do I have to-"

Belphegor :"Hurry"

Luss :"....."

Luss reluctantly left you with Bel and got out from the room.

You :*pant*"What do you"*pant*"want?"

Belphegor :"Ushishishi, I'm gonna make you eat your medicine~"

You :"I dont want to..."

Belphegor :"Ushishishi, you have no right to choose~"

Bel sat beside you and bring up your weak body. He put the pill in his mouth and drank a mouthful of water. Then, he pressed his mouth to yours. You were a little shock and refuses to open your mouth but he suddenly grabbed one of you breast and you gasped, opening your mouth. He pushed the pill into your mouth and you can't help but swallow the pill. He smirk and releases your body, allowing you to lie down.

You :"Y-You pervert..."

You glared with a flushed face and Bel smirked.

Belphegor :"Someone HAS to force the medicine down on you~"

You :"You just sexually harassed me you narcissist bastard..."

Belphegor :"I can't hear you~"

Belphegor went out of the room and you slowly fell asleep again.

-A few hours later-
You woke up to the sound of someone changing your towel on the forehead. Surprisingly, it wasn't Luss but Fran.

You :"Fran?"

Fran :"(y/n)-senpai, are you feeling better?"

You :"Why are you-"

Fran :"Luss got to leave for a mission so he told me take care of you while he's gone."

You :"Thanks"

Fran :"No prob. I will leave the medicine on the table here, please do take it."

With that, he left your room. You glanced at the medicine and looked away, not bothering to take it. You sat up and feel uncomfortable due to the heat of your body so you undressed yourself and removed your underwears and put on back only the pyjamas.

Suddenly Belphegor came in, just right after you put on the pyjamas top.

Belphegor :*smirk*"Princess what are you doing?"

You :"J-Just changing clothes?"

Belphegor glances at your underwears on the floor and back at you.

Belphegor :"Are you trying to seduce Luss? Or perhaps Fran? Cause you look so erotic without your underwears now~"

You :"Se- No! I'm just hot!"

Belphegor :"Oh really? But now that I have seen you like this, I have to see it as an invitation~"

You :"Wha?!"
☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡