Giotto - Lemon

Lazy to write any extra a/n...  So let's get to the point!!! OwO (requested by wolflover1209)
♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
-lemon warning-

You slowly kiss back and he start kneading your breast which gives you a big surprise. He lick your lower lips for entrance which you hesitantly granted. Once with enough opening, he slip his tongue into your mouth and dominate your mouth. His fingers brushed across your nipple lightly and you yelped, breaking the kiss. He smirked and slip his hand underneath your shirt, rubbing your breast directly.

"Mmm...Ah~" you moan as he fondle your breast with his skillful fingers. You gripped his hand embarrassed but he did not seems to give a darn about it as he pinches your nipple. His free hand snaked down and stroke your covered core. He gently rub it and you hold onto him weakly. He then pushes you onto a nearby wall, slip his hand into your pantie and slide his fingers up and down the side of your nether lip. You hid your face in his chest and shiver a little. When you next moan, he begin to play your swollen clit which makes you gasp and clench tighter onto him. He smiled and slowly insert a finger into you which you hug him and say, "L-Let's take this to the bed, shall we?" He pull out his fingers and carry you to the bed. He put you down gently, climb on top of you and insert two fingers straight into you. You arch your back a little and he start moving his slim fingers with a scissoring motion. Your moaning increased and you came after a few minutes. He pull out his fingers, look at them hungrily and put them in his mouth. He suck on them and you blush harder at the sight. He then take out his huge budging member out of his zipper and waited for you to do something. You got onto your knees and hesitantly rub it with your hands. He groaned as you lick the tips and put it into your mouth slowly. You bob your head up and down while playing with his balls carefully. He hold your hairs up so you could be more comfortable and go faster which you really done so and he came in your mouth. You closed one eye and swallowed all of it. He then push you down and enter you slowly. Tears form at the corner of your eyes and Giotto realise that too so he stopped moving once his fully in and kiss you again and again trying to ease the pain.  A few minutes later, pleasure wailed over the pain and you nod to gesture him on moving. He start moving and you cling onto him and moan which makes he gradually increases his speed. He lean closer, take one of your nipple in his mouth and continue to thrust into you. Your fingers entangled in his hair and came not long after. He also shoot his seed deep into you, pull out and collapse on top of you. He rolled over and pull you into a tight embrace. He smiled and say, "I would like to do this more often..."

You blushed but nod and he say again, "You must be tired, go sleep..."

You nodded again and fell into a deep peaceful sleep in his warm chest.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
Woah, took me long enough to finish... Sorry~ ^_^ wolflover1209