Yamamoto - Lemon

Sorry that I updated it so slow but I was busy with my another story, "A prince and a cat".
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Today when you woke up you found yourself naked beside Yamamoto in the living room's sofa. You immediately yelp and Yamamoto woke up.

Yamamoto :"Ahaha...how do you feel? Yesterday was really fun!"

You :"I feel good but HUH!?"

Yamamoto :"Hmmm? You don't remember?"

You :"I don't remember a single thing!"

"Ahahahaha..." laugh Yamamoto and then he wrap his hand around you from behind. He then whisper seductively, "Then allow me to help recover your memory..." into your ear. He slowly pushes you down onto the sofa and kissed you gently.
-lemon warning-

He then uses his left hand to massage your breast.

"Nnghh~" you moan and he smirk.

He then tease your nipple with his thumb and you moan even louder.

He kissed you and lick your lips for entrance and then surprisingly, you granted him without even noticing yourself. He slid his tongue into your mouth, fight for dominance and eventually won. He pinch your nipples lightly and you yelp, breaking the kiss. He just smirk and look at you as his hands continue their jobs. Your moan increased as he uses his free hand to rub your outer entrance. He lower his head, licked your nipples and you arched your back. He then suck your nipple lightly. He insert two fingers into your entrance and a crazy loud moan slid through your mouth. He pump in and out untill you came onto his fingers. He licked his finger clean and he positioned himself at your entrance. But before he thrust into you, he lean down and whisper into your ear, "Do you remember what happened yesterday now?"

You shake your head and he thrust deep into you.

"Ahhh!" you shouted and he start to pump in and out. Then you suddenly remembered what had happened yesterday...

-Flashback-

You walked to the kitchen to get yourself a drink. But then suddenly Yamamoto hug you from behind.

"Huh? Ya-Yamamoto?" you say nervously and then he say sleepily, "Mmm...I love you (y/n)..."

You :"H-Huh?"

He carries you to the sofa, slowly climb over you and then did that to you.

-End Flashback-

He then goes faster and faster and your brain goes all blank. Then he shouts your name, "(y/n)!!!!" and climaxed into you. He pulled out and lie down besides you and he ask again, "Do you remember about yesterday?"

You blushed and turn away but Yamamoto hug you from behind. You turn to face him, but he already fell asleep. You smiled and kiss him on the forehead and then fell asleep too.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
Hmmm, someone told me love can cure sickness so it's true huh? OwO