Tsuna-Chapter 3

He head to your kitchen and start cook but in the end he only came out with a cup noodle.When he reached your door he knocked before entering.He put the noodle on your table and help you to the table.When you were about to eat he volunteered to feed you.You were embarrassed and blushed but let him feed you.

After finishing the noodle,he stand up the clean them up.He then sit beside you and try to gently put you to sleep,but you were afraid that if you fall asleep he would leave.You knew Tsuna likes Kyoko but you can't help falling in love with him!You slowly feel drowsy but before you could fall asleep you ask Tsuna a question:"You like Kyoko right?" Tsuna's warm smile disappeared and was ready to answer your question but before you could hear his response,you fell asleep.

-The next day- (Saturday)

"It seems Tsuna had gone home." you thought to yourself as you sit up.

You took the temperature and found that your fever is gone.You change your clothes and went downstairs to make breakfast.To your surprise,you saw a brown spiky-haired guy sleeping at the sofa and you quickly realise who is it. "Tsuna?" you whisper in his ear and he wake up shocked."Hu-Huh (y/n),wha-what were you do-doing!" he asked while blushing.

"Hehe,just waking you up." you answered with a cheerful smile on your face and he blushed even more.

"Were you here the whole night?" you asked smiling.

"Um,yes" he answered embarrassed.

You giggle and asked him:"Tsuna,do you remember what I asked you yesterday?"

Tsuna jolted abit and answer:"yes"

You:"So,what's your answer?"

Tsuna:"..."
To be continue...