Xanxus

Okay, a long update once again, here's a fierce *cough* cute *cough* one, enjoy! ^_^
☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
You have been assigned as Xanxus secretary for two years and had gotten used to all his cursing(and abuse?). He always throw bottles at you or try to shoot you when he is annoyed.

However, you would dodge easily and continue whatever you are saying and nag on him until he completed the task. You always put on a poker face around the others except with Squalo because you guys are always on the same page in getting Xanxus do his work. You also reject to drink wine or beer with them even though they keep inviting you.

You did not do this work because you like it though. You did it because the ninth ordered you to and he had promised that after 2 years you can quit it.

There is only 5 months left before you can leave this mansion and start a new job. You were glad that you will soon transfer but somehow pressure increased cause Xanxus have been throwing more things at you than usual.

You got some info about your next boss after Xanxus and you were VERY unhappy. Why? Because on the info, it says that your next boss is a perverted doctor who hit on every cute girl he sees.

You signed and just as you enter Xanxus room to start nagging him for a job, a glass wine bottle came flying towards you. Usually you could dodge it easily but this time it was too sudden. It hit your head and you cried out. You touches your forehead and realise it was bleeding and glare at Xanxus who was looking at you and smirking, clearly happy that he finally hit you.

You stomp to him and slam all the paper work on his desk then stomp out, not forgetting to slam the door behind you. You went to the infirmary and applied some medicine on your forehead. Squalo suddenly came in and apparently were looking for you.

Squalo :"Oi, the ninth called you- Hey, did you get hit by Xanxus's bottle?"

You :"Yeah, that bastard learned a new move called 'quick attack'. It's fine, I will get back to his room to get him to work later."

Squalo :"Alright. Anyway, here."

He passes you a phone.

You :"Boss, what is it? I'm busy treating the wound your son had just caused me."

Ninth :"I heard it over the phone just now. Are you okay?"

You :"Other than being thrown a bottle? I'm fine."

Ninth :"Hahaha...I know you hated this job. As promised, after 5 more months you can choose to work for the person which info I had sent you."

You :"Info....Oh shit! I left the info together with Xanxus's work!"

You hanged the phone and hurried back to Xanxus's room. You entered and saw he was already reading the info of your new boss and you snatched the paper from him.

You :"Read your work instead!"

Just when you turned and were about to leave, Xanxus grabbed your arm and yanked you down to him.(Since he's sitting)

You :"Hey what the hell?!"

Xanxus :"You're leaving?"

You :"What do you mean? I've got work left so of course I'm leaving."

You were playing dumb. You knew that's not what he meant.

Xanxus tightened his grip on your arm and growl deeply. Annoyed, you pinch his hand and he released your arm. Immediately, you pulled away from him and walk towards the door. Just before you walk out, you said to him, "Mind your own business and do your work! I will come back later."

Out of a sudden as you exit the room, you felt dizzy and stumbled. Good thing Squalo passed by and caught you before you fell.

Squalo :"Oi what the hell you okay?!"

You :"S-Sorry, im fine, just a little dizzy for a moment."

Squalo :"Was it because of the injury earlier? You should rest."

You :"No, im fine, really."

You tried standing on your own, but your legs are weak. Thus, Squalo carried you on his arms like a princess.

You :"Eek?!"

Squalo :"Dont move now, Im bringing you to your room."

You :"I-I can walk by myself!"

Squalo :"You can't even stand, just quit struggling!"

Defeated, you stopped struggling and let him carry you...

On the way, you guys passed by Bel.

Bel :*whistle*"I didn't know you guys is in this relationship!"

Squalo :*blushes hard*"N-No you idiot! (y/n) isn't feeling well so im bringing her to her room thats all!!!!"

Bel :"The princess isn't feeling well?? That's rare."

Squalo :"She was hit by Xanxus's bottle earlier."

Bel :"Ah, I see. I will help call Luss to see her then."

Squalo :"Yeah"

When he reaches your room, he placed you on your bed and soon Luss came in.

Luss :"Darling, how are you feeling~"

You :"A little dizzy I guess..."

Luss :"You cheek is a little red, let me check~"

He placed a hand on your forehead and gasped.

Luss :"Oh God (y/n), you are burning!"

You :"Well I-"

Luss :"Shush darling, you should rest!"

You :"But my work-"

Squalo :"You are only a burden if you work in this state."

You :"......"

Luss :"Well, Squa-chan is just worried about you, but you should really rest. I will grab you some medicine and you can have some sleep."

You :"Hmm...okay then...Thanks"

Luss :"No prob~"

With that, Squalo and Luss left the room. After that you hear the door open and close. You thought it was Luss or Squalo who brought you the medicine.

You :"Luss is that you?"

Silence

You :"??? Squalo?"

You look towards the door and you saw a huge figure beside you. It was a rather pissed Xanxus.

You sweatdroped and quickly sit up. Then your survival instinct kick in and you ran to the door of your room. However, before you can open the door, Xanxus had pushed you onto the wall beside the door.