1

Your name is Madelyn, but everyone knows you as Maddie. You're 17 and you live in Texas. You aren't really popular and you aren't really nerdy either, you're just an average girl from an average school in a small, little average town. You are a senior and you are trying to figure out what you want to do with your life. You play soccer and not to brag you are pretty darn good at it. You can also sing and play a little bit of guitar but you're still learning. When you have free time which to be honest isn't that often, you really enjoy taking pictures. Your parents always say that pictures won't get you anywhere in life and a photographer is a low paying job, but that didn't really stop you. It's always been a dream to go to an exotic, fun place and just take pictures of everything around. You and your friends normally do photoshoots around town, but you mainly stay behind the camera. Your brother who is also kind of your twin just happens to be the one and only Zach Herron from the famous band Why Don't We. Today is the last day of school before you have a week off for spring break!!!

"I can't wait for tomorrow" you said to your best friend Allison as you were walking out of school.
"You are so freaking lucky your brother is in a band with a bunch of hot guys." Said Alli sighing. Alli was in love with your brother and the rest of the boys but you really just looked at them like they were your brothers.
"Alli I really don't know what you see in my brother."
"Um a big hunk of hotness!" She says as she fake fans herself
"Ok ok never say that again. Besides he has a girlfriend." I say while laughing at her.
"You think that's gonna stop me"
"no, no I don't but I wish it would." You say while laughing a little harder.
"Ok I'll see you when I get back, I need to go finish packing." You say and give her a hug. "Ok byeeeee!!"
You drive home and start packing. You hear your phone ringing so you go check it and it's Zach. You answer and then you hear "SISSSYYYYYY ARE YOU READY FOR CALIIII!!"
"Zach calm down, and OF COURSE IM READY FOR CALI CAUSE I GET TO SEE YOUUUU!!!!!" You scream scaring Zach.
"Ok woah, you're the one that needs to calm down" Zach says
"I just wanted to scare you and let you see how it felt." You say laughing.
"Okay okay, what did you call me for besides to bust my ear drums."
"What'd you say, my ears are still ringing" Zach says making you both laugh.
"I actually called just to make sure you knew your flight is at 5am and I'll be waiting for you at the airport."
"5 in the morning! That's way too early!"
"It was the best i could do, most of the later flights were booked because everyone is on vacation."
"Ok that's fine I can just sleep on the plane." You say while trying to not sound disappointed about having to wake up so early.
"Ok well I'll see you tomorrow little sis."
"Ok, bye love you."
"Love you too, bye."
You and Zach were super close before he left for California to be in the band. Y'all would hang out everyday after school and even practice soccer together. Even after he left y'all were still close, but you missed him a lot. Y'all couldn't talk as much because of his tours and interviews and constantly working on new music but y'all tried to make it work. You were super stoked to be going to California for a whole week because they didn't have a lot of plans so y'all could hang out all you wanted.
It was time to go to sleep because you had a long day ahead of you.

"Maddie wake up, you need to get to the airport early so you don't miss your flight" your mom says as she pats you on the shoulder
"What time is it?" You ask still half asleep,
"2:30, you need to get up and get ready quick"
"Ok I will." You say as you slowly start to emerge from your cozy bed.
You get out of the bed and do your hair and makeup and put on some sweatpants, a loose crop top, and some sneakers. You put your hair in a bun and do very light makeup so you don't look so dead. You grab your bags and run down stairs and your parents drive you to the airport.
"Ok Maddie we're here." Your dad says as he pulls in the parking lot.
"Ok you have to call us as soon as you get there and I need you to stay close to the boys and don't go anywhere alone or anywhere you could get hurt. If you need me call me or your dad and hmm is there anything I'm forgetting" your mom says quickly so you don't miss your flight.
"I think that's it." You say as you start opening the door to get out
"Ok we love you and we'll miss you and don't do anything stupid!!." Your mom says and you give both of your parents a hug and go inside the airport and off you go to la
"LA here I come" you say to yourself as you head to board the plane.

————————————————————————

This is my first story so it'll get better as it goes on. This was just pretty much an intro and didn't really involve the boys, but I hope you enjoyed it and yeahhh thanks for reading!<3